• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geo's Pixels

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
towerfinal_by_geoisevil-d67vi57.png
made this a couple weeks ago

its supposed to be the tower from pokemon x y

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Sweet! I sincerly like it. I can see tons of event happenning in a tower like that in a hack.
The only 2 issues I see are:
1- The right ''curved pillar'' is shaded as if light comes from right, while the antenna clearly shows that light is coming from left.
2- Both back ''base pillar'' are too small. The base is a perfect rectangle, so it implys that front and back should be the same dimension horizontally. Otherwise it should be a trapesium. Thay also aren't tall enough. As the tower doesn't seem that much deep, the pillar should almost have the same height

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Sweet! I sincerly like it. I can see tons of event happenning in a tower like that in a hack.
The only 2 issues I see are:
1- The right ''curved pillar'' is shaded as if light comes from right, while the antenna clearly shows that light is coming from left.
2- Both back ''base pillar'' are too small. The base is a perfect rectangle, so it implys that front and back should be the same dimension horizontally. Otherwise it should be a trapesium. Thay also aren't tall enough. As the tower doesn't seem that much deep, the pillar should almost have the same height

I actually originally had it how you said lol, but the game this is being used for has a very particular style, so I had to comply whether I agreed or not u-u

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Very clean and awesome although nothing strikes out of the ordinary for me. I love Loch Ness Pokemon designs though.

thanks, I updated their designs slightly~

also heres some new fakes I made today and yesterday :D

bird_by_geoisevil-d68tihg.png

and

bug_by_geoisevil-d68wij7.png

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
It's been a while since I updated here, so heres what I've been up to lately :D

I made this for Nachtbeirmann on DeviantArt
lilynx_fanart_by_geoisevil-d6bh21r.png

then these are some fakes I designed, and then auctioned away
chimeras_by_geoisevil-d69dk8g.png

and then I added a farmer to my farm animal sprite sheet thing lol
aminals_by_geoisevil-d63wy6d.png

I've made some more stuff as well, but its private so I can't really show you guys...

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
I will try that spriting method ^^ These are great you need to keep this up ^^

cool glad it could help somewhat ^^

here I made a mockup of what xy would look like in 2d on DS, made 100% by me

xy_mockup_by_geoisevil-d6eq5xb.png

also I redid my sprites of the xy starters and yveltal

6th_gen_starters_by_geoisevil-d65cnq8.png
yveltal_2_0_by_geoisevil-d6dplzh.png