• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, I'm going to agree she was horrified then, but only because this took place in the days before AAML really existed...

Now if Mist--*shuts up*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^If I could spend an entire day with Misty, I'd ask her about her personal life, like who she likes, and stuff like that. I'd also go with her to smack Ash for not taking her on his journey. ^_^

Here's an Oekaki doodle I did a while ago:

togeticfanartwithmisty.jpg

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Hmmmm I'd do the same thing but I guess for me it would more of a date. the smacking Ash does sound fun and all but I'd leave that out since it wasn't really his fault.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
mistywishmaker said:
OMG!! *faints from happiness* Thank you so much, Carina! I love it! Now I get to show off to all my friends a gift from you! =D I love it so much! Thank you! Now I owe you a fanart, too ^_~ Misty looks so cool, and the effect is so cool, too! Thank you, thank you! =D

Here's a Misty fanart by Leafy!

mistymermaidleafty.jpg

*splashes cold water on mistywishmaker* You don't owe me anything pal! LOL I just can't wait to see more of your art here and in your xanga!
Speaking of which...
mistywishmaker said:

NIIIIIIICENESS! An Oekaki! (That's such a sad scene...)
It looks beautiful! I love how you put the orange/yellow at the bottom and *faints* Togetic and Misty look so cute - and realistic to the anime! *right-click & save* :D Will you be doing more oekaki pics? :P

That Leafy picture of Misty as a mermaid is sooo cute!
I would love to faint again but that's one too many times. ;)

mistywishmaker

Years
^Haha, ex-Togetic... Togetic was so cute ^o^

@Carina: OF course I owe you! It might take a while, since I have school and all... But you can bet your Togepi's that I'll make one for ya! ^____^

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
@Carina: OF course I owe you! It might take a while, since I have school and all... But you can bet your Togepi's that I'll make one for ya! ^____^

Well in that case, YAY!! :P :D *huge dorky grin* Don't worry, take as long as you want! :)
I'm really busy with school work too...arrrghh! :dead:

If you could spend one entire day with Misty what would you do?

I would trick her, or slyly make her admit her feelings for Ash. Of course, I'd cross my heart and promise never to tell. *crosses fingers*

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
I would so try to steal her heart, but fail miserably because I R TEH LOZER!!!!1!!!one!eleven!

Anyway, I need to think of a good idea to draw Misty...but my mind is coming up with blanks.

mistywishmaker

Years
^Good idea, I'd do that too ^o^

Spending a day with Misty would be super fun! I think I'd want to go with her into the anime version instead, and pet all her Pokemon :)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I think Misty would like our world, but no pokemon would be hard getting used to. I mean I love water pokemon as much as she does. I would go crazy.

Guest123_x1

I've attached some pics I did color "correction" on with the GIMP.

Aplolgies for the second one (404pokeR.jpg), but either the source's capture settings were bad, the tape was worn, or the film print (EastMUCKcolor) was starting to lose its color.

ottermi619,
Thank you Technicolor for ditching your dye transfer and imbibition processes. *sarcasm*

Last edited:

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
For me, I'd prefer Misty to show me around the Pokemon world instead of me showing her our world. Their's is much more interesting. :nervous:

Thankyou so much for those great pics ottermi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back