• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

davidthefat

I Love C++
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
I didnt like the demo TBH I just didnt like it. LOOKS good, but the running just KILLED it...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Aura Guardian Zach: Looks like I made a mistake in the script. I've fixed it now; in-game, it should be correct. Also, it's not Mt. Coronet; I didn't add Sinnoh (unfortunately).
As for the error, is it the same one as before?

New title screen style?
exscreen8.png

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
OMG new Title looks brillant dude, and think it's Mt.Silver ;p. I waiting for Raptor EX!!!

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
That title screen is really good. In my eyes there is no improvement needed to it. I also must concur with Venom12 on the idea that it might be mount silver as i can not think of another place of which it could be unless its in a totally new region.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Wichu that looks amazing

Will you add TMs found on the floor in games (and buy) as well as move tutors who can teach pokemon moves?

also what about the move sets, will they be 4/5 gen?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Everything looks awesome, wichu!
I'm just having an idea to make a new titlescreen for it. But you've done it! And it turns out great! Loving all the screenshot.

By the way, what's Pokemon Communication center? Will it be able to trade and battle?

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
^ I hope you can trade and battle with others :)

As for that error, it's this:

Script error within event 1, map 102 (FREEZDAY Square):
Section003:32:in `[]='undefined method `<=' for true:TrueClass
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section122:216:in `pbWildBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:263:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
i just beated the game.I`d like to say that i really liked it it was enjoyable to play it.I`ve posted my hall of fame team.The game isn`t really hard i beated all the final bosses with 62,63 level Giratina,Primeape and Empoleon.Is there a possibility to catch mew,mewtwo,articuno,zapdos,moltres and if they arent in this one,will they be in ex?Also,the last gum leader said after i beated him that now i can use hm strengh and i was using it a lot before that.....

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
Hall of Fame
img189.imageshack.us/img189/900/raptorhalloffame.jpg

My Team
img696.imageshack.us/img696/4562/raptorteam.jpg

Legendary Pokemon in my PC
img689.imageshack.us/img689/2269/raptorlegendary.jpg

Comments
-If you open up the Pokemon Raptor folder and use Vista's 'Show Hidden Folders' option, there's a folder called PBS. If you open that up, there's various .txt documents that give helpful information about the game. For example, pokemon.txt is like a Pokedex which will tell you how to evolve every Pokemon and the levels that they learn new moves. (This is how I knew how to evolve my Rhydon into a Rhyperior through Happiness.) I like how a lot of 'Trade/Item Evolutions' were changed to 'Move Evolutions'. Encounter.txt is also helpful, because it tells you what Pokemon are located on each map. (This is how I knew that I could catch Bagons at Terra Cave, an event map.)

-I loved how the legendaries were scattered throughout the world after you beat the game. Lugia was hidden in a good spot!

-Are there supposed to be two Mewtwo's after you beat the game?
Spoiler:

-Darkrai is kind of pointless since when you catch it, it has Dream Eater and Nightmare but doesn't learn any moves that can induce sleep.

-After catching/killing Froslass or Rotom in their events, the game crashes.

-Where do we get Manaphy? Maybe I haven't found it yet. I got Phione though.

-Heatran doesn't disappear after you battle it. This is useful for training Pokemon though, especially those that know Earthquake.

-Mew is located in Sootopolis City but you can't get to it since you're trapped at the PokeCenter entrance when you fly there. This also means that we cannot access Millennium Cave. I suppose that's the location of Rayquaza?

-It's important to get Lucky Eggs and Amulet Coins from the Mining Mini-Game at Mastric City. The enemy Pokemon increase in level very quickly, so Lucky Eggs help you keep up without wasting too much time training. You need so many Ultra Balls for Legendaries, so Amulet Coin helps you afford them.

-Does Breeding work? I tried to breed Larvitar and Rhyhorn since they're in the same Egg Group, but the Old Man says they aren't compatible. Breeding would give Pokemon better move pools through Egg Moves since there's a lack of TMs.

-Entei and Raikou have Roar, making them really difficult to catch since they'll end the battle in a few turns. Suicune is easier since it doesn't have Roar.

-People on this thread said that Eevee evolves into Umbreon with a Moon Stone. Eevee evolves into Umbreon or Espeon based on its gender at level 16, not with a Stone.

-A Pokemon with the Trace ability will crash the game if it encounters a Pokemon without an ability.

-You need to be careful where you save. Saving right in front of Legendaries not always a good idea; if you're in an event and you save, you're most likely stuck in that event. This could be a problem if you're about to face a Legendary with little to no Ultra Balls and a weakened Pokemon party. (I was stuck fighting the Lvl 60 Giratina with 2 Pokemon and less than 10 Ultra Balls. It took a lot of resets to finally catch it.) Some events are difficult since you fight multiple legendaries without having a chance to heal or restock Ultra Balls in between. (e.g. Groudon/Kyogre and Regi/Regigigas)

-If anyone needs an HM Mule, Tropius is great. It can learn Cut/Rock Smash/Fly/Strength. However, you only need Cut once and Strength only a few times. (You can walk through boulders sometimes, such as in the Tree of Life.) Flash doesn't seem to be needed at all.

-Thief/Covet/Item Swap/etc permanently remove your item after the battle. This is annoying when you lose a precious Lucky Egg/Amulet Coin/Choice Band/etc.

-When you dive, if you hit "A", it automatically asks if you want to resurface.
Spoiler:

-I don't think any of the Flutes work.

-There's only 117 trainers in the game. This is very few compared to the actual Pokemon games which have 300+. As a result, you'll be training on wild Pokemon most of the time, which give less EXP than trainer Pokemon. However, I think 117 is definitely enough because you can rebattle the Gaia Wings once you beat the game to train with EXP Share. It must be tedious to add trainers, so I don't blame you.

-The Swimmer on Route 20 crashes the game. However, the map is changed so you can't encounter the Swimmer after you beat the game which is good.

-Is the EV system implemented or not? I can't tell. When I level up, the stats shown are different than the stats when you view the Pokemon's summary.

-Overall, great game! It's very complete for a fan-made game. Adding 4th Generation moves would be great addition though!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks. I'm glad you worked so hard playing my game. And yeah, you found out most of the secrets. There are lots of bugs need to be fix and I believe they will be fix in EX version.

If you enjoy Raptor, I'm sure you'll enjoy Pokemon Raptor EX since wichu implemented tons of great features. Stay tune for it~

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Just to let you know, you can delete the PBS folder after you compress your game, that way people won't be able to take a look at your files and find out these little secrets so easily ;].

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hall of Fame
img189.imageshack.us/img189/900/raptorhalloffame.jpg

My Team
img696.imageshack.us/img696/4562/raptorteam.jpg

Legendary Pokemon in my PC
img689.imageshack.us/img689/2269/raptorlegendary.jpg

Comments
-If you open up the Pokemon Raptor folder and use Vista's 'Show Hidden Folders' option, there's a folder called PBS. If you open that up, there's various .txt documents that give helpful information about the game. For example, pokemon.txt is like a Pokedex which will tell you how to evolve every Pokemon and the levels that they learn new moves. (This is how I knew how to evolve my Rhydon into a Rhyperior through Happiness.) I like how a lot of 'Trade/Item Evolutions' were changed to 'Move Evolutions'. Encounter.txt is also helpful, because it tells you what Pokemon are located on each map. (This is how I knew that I could catch Bagons at Terra Cave, an event map.)

-I loved how the legendaries were scattered throughout the world after you beat the game. Lugia was hidden in a good spot!

-Are there supposed to be two Mewtwo's after you beat the game?
Spoiler:

-Darkrai is kind of pointless since when you catch it, it has Dream Eater and Nightmare but doesn't learn any moves that can induce sleep.

-After catching/killing Froslass or Rotom in their events, the game crashes.

-Where do we get Manaphy? Maybe I haven't found it yet. I got Phione though.

-Heatran doesn't disappear after you battle it. This is useful for training Pokemon though, especially those that know Earthquake.

-Mew is located in Sootopolis City but you can't get to it since you're trapped at the PokeCenter entrance when you fly there. This also means that we cannot access Millennium Cave. I suppose that's the location of Rayquaza?

-It's important to get Lucky Eggs and Amulet Coins from the Mining Mini-Game at Mastric City. The enemy Pokemon increase in level very quickly, so Lucky Eggs help you keep up without wasting too much time training. You need so many Ultra Balls for Legendaries, so Amulet Coin helps you afford them.

-Does Breeding work? I tried to breed Larvitar and Rhyhorn since they're in the same Egg Group, but the Old Man says they aren't compatible. Breeding would give Pokemon better move pools through Egg Moves since there's a lack of TMs.

-Entei and Raikou have Roar, making them really difficult to catch since they'll end the battle in a few turns. Suicune is easier since it doesn't have Roar.

-People on this thread said that Eevee evolves into Umbreon with a Moon Stone. Eevee evolves into Umbreon or Espeon based on its gender at level 16, not with a Stone.

-A Pokemon with the Trace ability will crash the game if it encounters a Pokemon without an ability.

-You need to be careful where you save. Saving right in front of Legendaries not always a good idea; if you're in an event and you save, you're most likely stuck in that event. This could be a problem if you're about to face a Legendary with little to no Ultra Balls and a weakened Pokemon party. (I was stuck fighting the Lvl 60 Giratina with 2 Pokemon and less than 10 Ultra Balls. It took a lot of resets to finally catch it.) Some events are difficult since you fight multiple legendaries without having a chance to heal or restock Ultra Balls in between. (e.g. Groudon/Kyogre and Regi/Regigigas)

-If anyone needs an HM Mule, Tropius is great. It can learn Cut/Rock Smash/Fly/Strength. However, you only need Cut once and Strength only a few times. (You can walk through boulders sometimes, such as in the Tree of Life.) Flash doesn't seem to be needed at all.

-Thief/Covet/Item Swap/etc permanently remove your item after the battle. This is annoying when you lose a precious Lucky Egg/Amulet Coin/Choice Band/etc.

-When you dive, if you hit "A", it automatically asks if you want to resurface.
Spoiler:

-I don't think any of the Flutes work.

-There's only 117 trainers in the game. This is very few compared to the actual Pokemon games which have 300+. As a result, you'll be training on wild Pokemon most of the time, which give less EXP than trainer Pokemon. However, I think 117 is definitely enough because you can rebattle the Gaia Wings once you beat the game to train with EXP Share. It must be tedious to add trainers, so I don't blame you.

-The Swimmer on Route 20 crashes the game. However, the map is changed so you can't encounter the Swimmer after you beat the game which is good.

-Is the EV system implemented or not? I can't tell. When I level up, the stats shown are different than the stats when you view the Pokemon's summary.

-Overall, great game! It's very complete for a fan-made game. Adding 4th Generation moves would be great addition though!

It would be more impressive if I couldn't tell that you cheated :P
For example, two of your Pokémon know Return, which is unobtainable in 1.0 and 1.1. Nice job on finding the bugs, though :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
error...

undefined method `events' for #<Array:0x4546ea0>
Interpreter 2 *:280:in `get_character'
Interpreter 2 *:14:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Game_Event*:280:in `update'
Game_Map*:407:in `update'
Game_Map*:405:in `each'
Game_Map*:405:in `update'
Scene_Map:33:in `updateMaps'
Scene_Map:32:in `each'
Scene_Map:32:in `updateMaps'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay as Raptor EX will be out sometime soon and i haven't made any advance on my walkthrough, should I wait till Raptor EX comes out and restart the walkthrough so I can get anything that's changed, or should I continue it?

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
go to s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/setojim/ cuz that has my banner

Back