• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOUL SILVER NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE!

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
In my new let's play, I do another Nuzlocke Challenge, this time it's on Soul Silver version! I also added some fancy new graphics :) I hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback and like/comment/subscribe if you'd like! It will really help :)

This first episode is an introduction episode explaining the rules I am using and the stater I chose.

Part 1 of my new let's play: Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challenge
The challenge officially starts in this episode, hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback and like/comment/subscribe if you'd like! It will really help :)

Last edited:

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Part 2 of my new let's play: Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challenge
I explore Sprout Tower in this episode, hope you enjoy. Please leave feedback and like/comment/subscribe if you'd like! It will really help :)

Back