• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If you were thrown into the region of Johto...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I would go out and catch a Pidgey.Then, I'd go to Falkner and ask him if I could train under his tutelage. Eventually I'd become a trainer who could hold her own in the Johto region...but my ultimate goal would be to evolve my Pidgey into a Pidgeot. Once it evolved, I would ride it and try to find my way home. In the meantime, I would be okay being in the Pokemon world, so long as I could phone home and tell my friends and loved ones of my escapades.

During my time in Johto, I'd live in Blackthorn City. Nice, quiet, out of the way place.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
I would try to make my pokemon game work with this reality so I coud be the best trainer alive I mean you never know how this Pokereality could work! Then would go catch or receive my 1st Pokemon and go on to become the Champion!

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Johto is one of my favorite regions! I like the fact that there are towns representing seasons, Mahogany could be winter, Cianwood could be summer, Ecruteak is fall and Cherrygrove can be spring. Kinda reminds me of the Fiore region, except Johto is cooler. I'd most likely be renting a room on Goldenrod City, stay there for a few days or so and look around the hot places there. But assuming I've lived there for all my life, I'll rush to the lab since I'm always late and get my starter and basically go on my journey. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I mean I would have preferred Hoenn but I'll roll with it. I'd go get myself a job in Olivine or Cianwood running ferries back and forth. <3 I'm sure there's a company that does that. I'd catch myself a few Pokémon for company and helpfulness; I'd stick with water-types and a flier. I'm sure I'd travel around a little, but my home is by the water~

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2015
I want to be teleported to New Bark Town, probably to get my first pokemon in Prof. Elm's Lab and get a Totodile and just walk around thinking its a dream

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I mean I would have preferred Hoenn but I'll roll with it. I'd go get myself a job in Olivine or Cianwood running ferries back and forth. <3 I'm sure there's a company that does that. I'd catch myself a few Pokémon for company and helpfulness; I'd stick with water-types and a flier. I'm sure I'd travel around a little, but my home is by the water~

Holy crowbar, could I get a job as a mechanic who helps onboard your ferry? I love Hoenn over Johto, but in all meaning, I'd like to travel the region, not being in one place too long, mostly found by the seaside or up north in the tundras, the snowlands. Personally, I love water pokemon, but I love steel, ice, and dragon types as well. I'd try to have and train a team of Dragonair, Steelix, Aggron, Empoleon, Carracosta, and Gyarados.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Regardless on whether it's the Johto from the Manga, Anime or games, these things would likely happen.

First of all, I would have the initial confusion about my surroundings.
Next would come the exciting realization I'm in the Pokémon world.
After that, I'd be freaking out that I'm away from the internet and my computer system. I need my Youtube! To be honest though, they probably have something similar to that too.

But I would still be upset about losing all of my friends, and my family. I'd have nothing. In fact, I'd have a high chance of dying just because of a lack of survival skills (unless I'm sent to someone's house or a Pokémon Center where I can awkwardly stumble through a conversation about what to do).

On realizing I have no hope of leaving, I'd eventually adjust to life in the new world. I wouldn't become a Trainer though. I'm not that kind of person in real life. As my social skills suck, I'd probably try to befriend some Pokémon instead and attempt to live life in peace, try to find a job, earn money and probably live with someone (or in the Pokémon Center) until I get my own place. Oh, and I'd try out the local cuisine too, maybe travel /with/ a group of Trainers to other parts of Johto at some point too.

Basically it'd turn out the same way as it would if I were just cut off from all my friends and family in this world - I'd struggle for a long while, make a couple new friends and eventually manage to settle, maybe with some travel before and after.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I don't like Johto at all. Its my least favorite region.

If I opened my eyes and realized I was in Johto. My first reaction would be to just sit there and wonder what I did last night that somehow ended up with me laying in middle of street in Goldenrod (That's where I imagine I would wake up, being me.). After I sit there for while pondering the possibilities, I will then try to find my way to Blackthorn (I love that place.). Once I got there, I would find a nice place to spend the night and hope to wake up back here, in Tennessee.

If I woke up, right back where I went to sleep, I would take some initiative and live with my fate. I would go see what I could do to get started with my career as a trainer, hopefully a dragon trainer.

Hopefully that would never happen, as, like I said, I don't like Johto. I can't stand it. I don't like the pokemon, gameplay, story, anything, except Blackthorn, Houndoom, and Tyranitar.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, I would be teleported to Mahogany Town! Not because of the ice gym, but the Lake of Rage is nearby, and I'd travel there to fish up some magikarps and maybe that shiny gyarados.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I don't really care where in Jotho I'd end up, as long as Totodile, Pikachu, and possibly Larvitar are available for me!

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
I would hopefully be transported inside the Department Store in Goldenrod City, where everyone would basically stare at me and think, "Where did this guy come from?" And I would be like, "Oh yeah! Let's go shopping!"

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I would have tried to go back to real world, if fail i would make up my mind to be a pokemon Master and travel The Johto and other Reigons! And not the small reigon like the game but like the anime!

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2020
I would love to get transported to New Bark Town, and start a journey with pokemon there! I would absolutely love to live in a pokemon world and johto is a good one to start in! Eventually i would try to get back to where i belong and see if there was a way to travel back and forth between the two lands!

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
I would enjoy it to be honest! I would get totodile and pidgey as my firt pokemon, and build my way up to befriend lugia. Would love to get an eevee to evolve to umbreon as well. Hehe

Back