• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Skype Central

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Just to let everyone know, I actually have Skype Premium, which allows group video calling. So while I'm online in the Skype call, anyone will be able to turn on their webcam if they wish to do so, which would explain how I was able to turn my webcam on in the PCX Skype group call.
JalordaSerpent7

Hope I can join in on the festivities! Happy PCX everyone!

:)

Joining.

My skype name is; zacfailninjawillems. No spaces. I'll be waitin for other peoples.

avishkas

i just downloaded skype so i'll take part :) :)
i'll join as well, my username is elijah_rh. Adding the hosts now

Ok, I've added ya all. As soon as you all accept, I shall indeed add ya into the Skype chat.

Before I join, I have a question- do I only have to add the hosts into my contact list? I don't want this big spammy list where I can't remember who is who and it becomes hard to navigate.. ._.
Well yes, you only need to add the hosts onto your contact list, or even just putting your Skype name here in this thread, we'll add you to our contacts and add you into the Skype chat.

Just so you'd know, mine's silver.riolu. I'm one of the backup hosts for during my timezone while everyone on the other side of the world is asleep.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just a reminder to everyone who just added me as their contact: Be sure you add your PC name in your little contact message. That way I can be sure that you are from PC and add you to the Emblem list.

I see a few came on while I was asleep, so I can go ahead and write you all down.

Since I just woke up, I can go ahead and start a hosting session! Unfortunately today is my multitasking day so I'll be mostly on phone. I'll be adding everyone right now to get started.

To add, Kura, it's recommended to add all of the hosts, so that way we can add you to the group.

I do like to add that a new room has been created to replace the old one which had exceeded the amount of users. If you would like to be added, be sure to add my skype and I'll be sure to get to it. :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Definitely joining this one, it's my favourite event!

My Skype is ameliajah and I'm going to go and add y'all now! :D

Years
I don't use Skype enough, so I might as well trying chatting a bit.

My username is miss.nina.r

IllusDark8

EDIT: My username is illusdarrk8

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You'll expect a bit of a delay since I'm on my phone right now. Hooray for skype mobile!

Amy, I already have you so imma add ya now. :D

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I have just sent a request to Leaf Green and droomph. My username is arquininex. See you there!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have just sent a request to Leaf Green and droomph. My username is arquininex. See you there!

Leaf Storm :P

I'll be relieving from my host duties at around 2-2:30 pm (5-5:30 ET/10-10:30 pm London time) because of school-related stuff, so anyone who is planning to attend after that, should add countryemo and droomph! Both of their skype names are on the first post. Either of the two hosts, or both will be available at that time. Just an advanced reminder. :D

TSS_Killer will be available in the late night as well.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Yay Skype! I'll try and drop by sometimes this week.

Oh yeah my screen name is demonic-ice. I'll add y'all when I get the chance.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
MY SKYPE NAME IS superlaluigi also i dont have mic

You don't need a microphone to join, as stated in the first post. So feel free to come! TSS_Killer, droomph, and countryemo are/should be there right now. :D

also, i can't help but notice that many of you have the longest names ever. I mean...I thought I had the longest of all. lmao!

Back