• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Towards Mt.Coronet

Creed looked in Lucy's direction, then he looked in Ryan's, and then back in Lucy's again. "...Yes ma'am." He responded to Lucy's orders. "It seems I have a tendency to piss people off and attract danger...it's a little disappointing." He chuckled and said, "then again, I guess it's these little Magnemites right here," he pointed to Amethyst and Lucy, "Who are really attracting all of the bad-boys." He returned his hand to his pocket and said, "but I'll do whatever the boss-lady says; after all, I'm doomed to be the weakest person here not long from now..." He looked up and said, "Evolution's a b!tch I just can't tame."

Creed then listened for the quiet Amethyst. Her breathing, from what he could tell, was steady and slightly choked, she hadn't said anything for a while. In fact, he'd only heard her speak but twice, and only one of those times was it directed towards him. He didn't try talking to her, however, for the simple reason that she was so dependent on Lucy (or rather, so attached to her) that he felt it wasn't his right to intrude. That, and the thought of Lucy holding a melancholy Amethyst made his heart flutter; after all, these girls were his only real weakness.

He turned to Ryan and said, "I won't take back what I said, though. I don't think it's right for those of us with such abilities to use human weapons. In a sense, we've transcended them, we've become something they are unable to harm on their own, they need something to even have a sliver of a chance against us. It's almost like mocking the human race if we use them against the humans, it's overkill." He paused for a few moments and looked back at Lucy, and turned to Ryan again. "But I don't want to impede this journey and longer, so do what you want." With that, he jogged up towards Lucy and then, once behind her, matched her walking speed.

Last edited:
Years
<I feel violated! you should give that girl a good whooping!> Casper advised Ryan as he turned and walked in silence along with Creed, Lucy and Amy.
Look Casper, just because i lost my temper with that guy and burned his eyebrows doesnt mean i am going to attack everyone. I probably deserved getting my tail pulled, as awkwardly embarrassing as that is, i shouldnt have lost my temper in the first place.

Ryan thought about what Creed said as they walked, and pulled out his last grenade and stared at it longingly before tossing it away. <What the heck was that for?!> Casper exclaimed.

Well Casper, now that i think about it, that guy may be correct. Anyway, my goal isnt to fight spirit wielders for childish reasons. i want to help people, i guess. Man, Lisa must Really be rubbing off on me... <I suppose it doesnt help that the older girl is kinda cute huh?> Casper teased. Ryan didnt deny it, but just kept walking.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria set up camp, and sent the girl to bed. She fell asleep reasonably quickly, appearing to be dreaming. Aria sat next to the fire that she had built.

Spark's dream soon seemed to turn worse, as she started murmuring and tossing. Aria went and sat next to her, placing her hand on Spark's shoulder.

"Aria..." Spark muttered, then the nightmare got worse. Soon, lightningbolts started striking around the clearing. Thankfully, they didn't start any serious fires. Aria could do nothing but sit next to Spark, attempting to calm her. Spark screamed, and jolted awake.

"It's okay. Everything is okay. It was just a dream." Aria comforted Spark as she cried.

"Do you want to come and sleep with me?" She offered, as their beds were seperated by a space. She picked up Spark's bedroll, and moved it next to hers.

"Come to bed. What happened in your dream?" Aria said soothingly. Hopefully, Spark explaining her nightmare would ease her fear.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark sniffed, and carried the flower all the way back to the rolls. When Aria asked about her dream she explained, "The town was empty and I was looking for my doll." she sniffed, "And I couldn't hear anybody, then there was girl standing on broken toys and I couldn't get to the top and she broke it. Then it started storming and lightning hit her." Spark thought about what else she could say, but she was still in shock, "and the doll looked like me but the girl cut its hair" She held out her flower, "And I think she also broke the flower and trees." she wailed.

In her mind the funny voice tried cheering her up, It was just a dream. it said, and the motherly voice hummed softly. After a few minutes she calmed down and curled up in the blankets. "It was just a dream." She whispered, almost like it was a mantra or incantation. Eventually she fell back asleep, breathing softly.

Her new dream was much lighter. In the dream there were red and blue flowers, and even a green one in the center. Two small creatures that she had never seen before appeared to her, they couldn't speak or maybe she couldn't understand them. They showed a little bit of electricity between them, slightly scaring Spark but she realized that it was harmless. "Do you guys want to play?" She said, the small creatures nodded cheerfully. One was tan and red, the other was tan and blue, both of them were identical except for the markings on their cheeks and shape of their tails.

In her dream they ran through the field, it was the most fun she had ever had. She looked up at the sky and saw smoke, and thought it was a cloud. She woke up the next morning excitedly, back to her innocent self. She noticed that Aria was still sleeping and decided to go through the bags again. She found some food, enough for a day or two. She put it back, she wasn't hungry. She also found a map, crudely drawn and very basic, she couldn't read and decided that this was also useless so she put it back. She found matches, rags, another knife, and another stick with glass.

She climbed up a nearby tree that wasn't missing a limb and looked down the road, she could see a town with flowers just outside of it. "Hey Aria look, there's a town down that way is that Solaceaon?" The funny voice in her head answered the question, No that is Floaroma Town, we were here once. Spark reasoned that we referred to the two voices and thought that maybe they were ghosts, she didn't let on though because she didn't want to scare them off. "Never mind! Its Flower Town" Floaroma "Whatever."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria had waited until Spark had settled into a deep sleep, then accepted sleep herself, as it enveloped her like a dark blanket.

Aria was awoken by the sound of Spark playing. She packed up, and they began to walk yet again. They soon saw signs of abandoned civilization. A rusted bike, a truck with no wheels, and finally a sun-bleached sign that she couldn't make out. Spark climed a tree, and yelled something down to her.

"You see Floaroma? Well then... We're going in the wrong direction. Of course we're going in the wrong direction..." Aria said, and started grumbling to herself about the amount of time that it would take, and their lack of supplies.

"Okay, get down from the tree now, so that you can go play in the flowers." Aria said. She walked into town, and began searching high and low for any kind of supplies that she could find. She found a few boxes in a cellar, but they was full of rotten potatoes. She searched every building, but there wasn't any useful supplies to be found.

You need to relax. You are too stressed to work properly. She heard Eve say. She obeyed, and lie down in the large field of wildflowers. She closed her eyes, and felt the earth revolving.

In times like these, where moments feel like hours... This is when you're really living... Aria thought, staying in the same position. She enjoyed the silence, and just lay back, until she realized that it was silent.

"Spark! Where are you?" She yelled through the town as she sat up. She sprung to her feet, knife at the ready.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark looked around the enclosed space, it was too dark for her to see clearly. She felt around, nervous of the ghastly silence. She heard muffled voices just past what t like a door "She was just walking around alone, so I puts her out and throws her in that room sir." She thought about who would strike her like that and make her sleep.

"Let me out!" She yelled, pounding on the door. "It's dark and scary and I can't see."

"Sounds like she is up," He banged on the door, Spark was sure that's what it was, it made a thud sound, echoing in the dark room. "Shut up you runt, you're going straight to Eterna." The men laughed roughly.

"Let me out." She screamed, banging the door as hard as she could. "Aria!" She yelled. She banged the door until her hands hurt, she had blisters, and was too tired. She went to the serenity of her own mind for comfort. I'm scared she thought, Is anyone there?

She heard the calm voice in her mind, Just relax, they didn't kill you and we are still here. Spark was softly sobbing, feeling lonely and scared, Close your eyes Spark, breathe easy, we promise you will be okay. Spark closed her eyes and thought about her favorite things, flowers, grass, and smoke. Spark fell into another sleep.

In this dream there was only one creature, the red one. Spark still played with her though, still not understanding the creature. As she ran through the fields she wondered where all the blue flowers were, and the blue creature. She ran to the center and sat on her knees staring at the green flower. She looked at it, as it was the only one of its kind.

Minun
The spirit minun took over the body of Spark after she lost consciousness, blue marks appearing over both her arms Minun stood up and started a ball of electricity in her hand. The energy was enough to give light to the room, minun looked around through human eyes. "Such a dreadful place." It was a small room in a house, there was a broken crib and toy strewn about. It was such a sad sight for Minun, someone's child had lived here and now someones child was trapped there.

She sent the energy through the door bursting it into splinters, the two men stood up, "She has a spirit!?" Minun looked toward them and sent more electric energy at them. She was much better than Spark would ever be consciously and had little problem taking the two men out. She walked outside onto the road, hearing Aria yelling Sparks name. She walked toward the voice and released control of the body.

Spark
Spark looked around the enclosed space, it was too dark for her to see clearly. She felt around, nervous of the ghastly silence. She heard muffled voices just past what t like a door "She was just walking around alone, so I puts her out and throws her in that room sir." She thought about who would strike her like that and make her sleep.

"Let me out!" She yelled, pounding on the door. "It's dark and scary and I can't see."

"Sounds like she is up," He banged on the door, Spark was sure that's what it was, it made a thud sound, echoing in the dark room. "Shut up you runt, you're going straight to Eterna." The men laughed roughly.

"Let me out." She screamed, banging the door as hard as she could. "Aria!" She yelled. She banged the door until her hands hurt, she had blisters, and was too tired. She went to the serenity of her own mind for comfort. I'm scared she thought, Is anyone there?

She heard the calm voice in her mind, Just relax, they didn't kill you and we are still here. Spark was softly sobbing, feeling lonely and scared, Close your eyes Spark, breathe easy, we promise you will be okay. Spark closed her eyes and thought about her favorite things, flowers, grass, and smoke. Spark fell into another sleep.

In this dream there was only one creature, the red one. Spark still played with her though, still not understanding the creature. As she ran through the fields she wondered where all the blue flowers were, and the blue creature. She ran to the center and sat on her knees staring at the green flower. She looked at it, as it was the only one of its kind.

Minun
The spirit minun took over the body of Spark after she lost consciousness, blue marks appearing over both her arms and eyes turning a blue. Minun stood up and started a ball of electricity in her hand. The energy was enough to give light to the room, minun looked around through human eyes. "Such a dreadful place." It was a small room in a house, there was a broken crib and toy strewn about. It was such a sad sight for Minun, someone's child had lived here and now someones child was trapped there.

She sent the energy through the door bursting it into splinters, the two men stood up, "She has a spirit!?" Minun looked toward them and sent more electric energy at them. She was much better than Spark would ever be consciously and had little problem taking the two men out. She walked outside onto the road, hearing Aria yelling Sparks name. She walked toward the voice and released control of the body.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Spark!" Aria yelled again.

Where the hell... I suspect that someone is behind this... Aria thought as she began walking into the small town. She soon saw Spark walk out of a building, fused with Arc's Minun, who faded away.

"Spark! What happened? Was it another gang? Where are they? Tell me!" Aria said, too scared to stop talking. She drew her sword from its makeshift scabbard on her back, and walked towards the building that she had burst out of. There were two people laying inside, fried, supposedly by electricity.

"I'm impressed, Arc. Who would have thought that you would come in handy later." Aria said to herself. She saw some bundles off to the side of the room, which contained enough supplies for three over the course of a week. In one, she found a note.

"'Capture as many children as possible, we will send a truck in a five days.' That sounds usefull. We stay here until the truck arrives, take it, and drive back home! Spark! Come help me get this stuff out of here!" Aria yelled excitedly.

If this works, then we won't have to worry about supplies. We will be home before we know it! Aria thought. She grabbed two of the bundles.

Wait. If there are three bundles, and only two bodies, then... Aria thought, then felt a gust of air on the back of her neck. As she turned, she dropped the bundles and drew her sword. When she had turned completely around, she brought her sword to east directly on the last member's throat.

"Excuse me sir, but did you lose something?" Aria asked in a menacing tone. He responded by spitting in her face.

"Wrong move." She said, and killed him.

"Spark! You got that bundle yet?" She shouted back into the house.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
When Spark regained consciousness, she stood in the middle of the road seeing Aria complementing her, "But I didn't do..." Aria wasn't listening she had entered the building and was scavenging the supplies of two dead men in the house. Spark couldn't make out what got her outside and reasoned it was the girl from her dream, the one who broke her doll. Spark shuttered at the thought and was glad Aria was waiting outside instead of the girl.

"Come help me get this stuff here!" Aria said, Spark complied glad to know there was more food. She found her knife on the body of one of the dead men and put it back in her belt. Suddenly Aria turned around, the sound of her blade swept through the air. She said something to the man, Spark just watched. Suddenly Aria slew him, and asked her if she would carry the third bundle. Spark nodded her head and asked, "Was that man a bad man?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Yes." Aria briskly said, and began walking through the town, back to the field. Once she was there, Aria dropped the bundles and lie back down.

It said five days, but who knows when they actually got it? They could have arrived today... I sure hope that we don't have to wa- Aria thought, stopping as she heard some people talking nearby.

"There's our group. Stay here, unless call you." Aria said. She drew her sword, and crept up to one of the building, backing against it. She peeked around to see two hoodlums, who were armed with large knives.

Here we go. She thought as she sprinted at another building, pulling herself up to the top of it. She heard the guards yell as they discovered their friends corpses, and came back outside. Aria jumped down, sword ready.

"Looking for something? Perhaps me?" She said, trying to act like a normal girl, as she had found a hat to cover her ears, and wore a mid-length skirt to hide her tail.

"You killed them?" One of the drivers said, gesturing to the house behind him.

"No, you don't have to worry about me. That was a spirit kid that they had captured. I'm not though..." Aria said with longing. "Now, hand me you supplies and drop your weapons, and you will live."

"I- N- fine." The guard said. Every time he had tried to say no, Aria had slightly slashed at him. He reached into his pocket, and whipped it back out again.

"Ah, throwing knife. Thank you." Aria said, observing the small knife that she had caught. The driver's just stood and stared in amazement.

"But, if you can do that, then you must be..." The other driver piped up.

"Suprise!" She said, fusing with Eve at the same time, and stood pointing her sword at them.

"An Umbreon! Tim, you'd better give her the keys... I don't think she wants to play games..." The second one continued.

"You don't say? I think I know when I'm beaten." Tim replied with sarcasm, dropping his knife. Aria took some rope from their supplies, and tied them up, putting them in the house with their deceased companions.

"Spark, you can come out now!" Aria yelled as she unfused. She opened a door that she hadnt noticed before, to see a few human children chained up.

"Spark, could you come help me with the other children? Here's the key to unchain them." Aria said to the child, throwing a key to her.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
She held the key in her hands, admiring the shape. "Okay sis!" She went around the room and looked at the other kids. "I was told to unlock the chains!" All of the children brightened up, happy to see a salvation. Spark went around unlocking chains, each and every child smiled happily at being saved. But there was one girl who just stared at Spark in awe.

Spark looked at the girl, "Whats the matter?" she said, "Are you scared? Because you shouldn't be, I'm saving you!" Even as she undid the girl's chains the girl still looked at her in awe. The girl was much younger than Spark, maybe ten. She had brown hair going halfway down her back and blue eyes, Spark thought the girl was as cute as a doll. The girl was trembling and wore a small dress.

"Y-you're that girl who saved us before. The one I had to cut. But you're so different, I-I can't believe it." The girl took Spark's hand and looked at a cut on it. "You really are her!" The girl cowered back in fear, quiet scared of what she thought Spark would do. But spark just stood in place looking at the cut, then she picked up her glove and slipped it back on.

She reached out the hand with the cut (her right hand), "I think you are just imagining it, because I have a lot of cuts and so do other people so you can't say I'm the girl who is scary cause I'm not." Then she remembered her dream and the dead men at the house, maybe she is real. Now Spark began to get scared but she didn't show it and gave the girl a hug, "What is your name?"

The girl was still fairly untrusting of Spark, "K-Kalie" she shook her head, "I know it is you, the girl looked just like you and she saved me then abandoned me and then I got captured."

Spark shook her head, "I think I know the girl, she looks just like me and sometimes kills people, just like Aria, but the girl doesn't kill just bad people, she kills all sorts of people and I think that is her." Spark was absolutely sure, so sure that the girl began to believe it also. "Where were you going? I bet you won't get captured if you stay with me and Aria! I'll go ask."

"Sis! Sis!" she called from the room, "can Kalie come with us, I know you don't want to bring nobody with us but can Kalie go please, please!"

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria heard Spark, and nodded, not realizing that Spark couldn't see her.

"At the moment, everyone In there is coming with us!" Aria replied, and started rummaging through the supplies.

The children soon filed out, and Aria began to organize them. A few elected to stay behind, and Aria didn't stop them. Once they were all ready, Aria began leading them out of the city.

Aria followed a few streets through the city, and left east. The group slowly grew accustomed to the way that they were organized, and they sped up their walking. As the sun began to set, they had reached mount Coronet. Aria's group reached a road that branched south, and took it. By the end of the following day, they arrived at Hearthome, also known as the Children's City.

"Alright Spark! Get ready to help get everyone into the city!" Aria shouted as they approached the gate. There were a few guards, supposedly spirit kids, who ran over, brandishing various weapons. They began directing the crowd, and soon only Aria, Spark, and Kalie were left standing just outside of the city.

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
(Hey guys, just got accepted and wasn't sure how to pop in, so I went ahead and wrote this in the hopes that someone would be willing to join me in the roleplay)

Tetsu slowly began to awaken after a long night's sleep, his eyes slowly peeling apart and letting a clear view of the ceiling seep through. After simply lying in bed for a few moments, he pulled himself up and off of the small, rough cot he was sleeping on. Shooting Ralts a quick metal "Good Morning", he then turned his gaze to the room around him only to see that the rest of the children were still a sleep.

For several months, he had been sharing a small house on the edge of the Children's City with several other occupants, making the best of what he had available. In such dangerous times, there was safety found in numbers, and considering his fairly mediocre skills in battle, he had no choice but to find a group of his own.

Quietly making his way out of the building, he walked around the side and plopped himself down beside a tree. Then, reaching into his pants, he pulled out his great grandfather's old journal and began to flip through the familiar pages, taking in the many sketches of pokemon long dead. Coming across a picture of a Ralts, he began to smile, giving his partner a mental nudge.

You were tiny back then, he mused, only getting a warm surge of emotion as a reply. Ralts rarely spoke.

A thoughtful expression crossing his face as a though entered his mind, he pushed further.

Will you ever be like that again?

At this, Tetsu could feel a sea of emotion erupting from his partner. Taking a few moments to think it over, Ralts gave him a reply in his high-pitched mental voice.

It depends on humanity, I guess. You caused this, and it'll be like this until Arceus changes his mind.

Leaving the conversation at that, Tetsu resumed flipping through the book, the idea of pokemon returning in full weighing heavily on his mind.

(Edit: Left out the italics where the mental speech was supposed to be. It's fixed. Sorry about that.)

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark went out to explore the city, ignoring the question that Aria asked (as she had already answered Spark's question) and feeling the need to see this new city. She ran around the city, astonished by all of the other kids. Her new friend Kalie struggling to keep up, she snaked through the buildings.

After she thought she had explored every possible spot, she saw a boy laying against a tree looking ever so melancholy. As if he had a guilty past, Spark stopped abruptly and Kalie just slowed down to a halt completely out of breath. "Whats the matter Spark?" She rasped.

"That boy," She pointed to him, "He looks so sad and is holding a book."

"Yea I suppose he is, but we shouldn't leave the safety of Aria, she might be worried."

"Oh she'll be fine, I mean she is so strong she stops the lightning girl." Spark said, proud of her sister. "Let's go see what is wrong with him, maybe we can make him happy!" She whispered her plan into the little girl's ear. "Okay?"

"Yeah let's do it!" They crept up behind the tree, acting like they were going somewhere else, then Spark showed a silent count down from three on her fingers. Then they jumped out from behind his tree, standing just before the boy dancing. "We know you're Sad but this dance should make you glad!" They chanted in hopes of raising his spirits.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu was horribly startled as the two other kids burst out in front of him and broke into dance, his thoughts on pokemon ceasing entirely. Nearly dropping the old journal, he quickly caught himself and took a moment to gather his senses. Feeling the cheerfulness radiating off of the girls, he then closed the book and began to smile, his ralts-like instincts kicking in.

"Sad....? I'm not sad!" He blurted, pulling himself onto his feet. Walking up to the two of them, he decided to go about with his introductions, a rather hyper tone flowing off of his voice. "I'm Tetsu", he stated gleefully, and when feeling a surge of irritation coming from his partner, he quickly added "......And my Pokespirit's Ralts!"

Without even waiting for their names, he quickly took the journal and shoved it into their faces, beaming. "I was just reading my great grandfather's book and thinking about pokemon!"

Still, not even awaiting so much as a response from the two ladies, he pulled the book back and quickly began flipping through the pages, looking carefully for one in particular. Spotting it, he turned the book around and revealed to them the sketch of a small pokemon. Below the picture was a label that read 'Ralts'. "See? That's Ralts!", he erupted, massive amounts of energy simply radiating from him.

At this, he then silenced himself, allowing the awkward pause to roll in as he awaited their reaction.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria watched as Spark and her friend walked into the city. She sat on the edge of the truck.

They can take care of themselves. Aria thought. She then stood up and walked over to one of the guards.

"Anyplace that I can train?" She asked him. He nodded and pointed into the town.

"Go down this street, and take the first left. Walk until you reach the gym, it'll be hard to miss." He said. Aria nodded, and followed his instructions. She was soon sanding in front of a building that reminicently looked like the Overseer's.

Aria walked in, and walked over to someone that was pounding away at a bag that seemed to be filled with sand.

"Excuse me, is there a place that I can trade with my sword?" She asked. The boy nodded as he continued to box the sandbag.

"All the way back, take a right" he said through his punches.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark looked at the book in awe, "Hey there aren't any words in here, just that weird thing, what is that?" She looked at it, and then asked, "What is a pokespirit? Is that some kind of game?" She looked at Kalie, "Do you know what a pokespirit is?"

Kalie stood up like she was a teacher, "A pokespirit is the spirit of a dead pokemon, given to children at the mountain. All of them must follow laws made by Arceus. My mom told me all about it before she died!"

Spark thought for a moment, "Would the lightning girl be one?"

"Yea she would."

"And Aria?"

"Yep I think she would be."

"What about me?"

Kalie was surprised, surely this girl would know if she did, "Well... uh... no I guess not, If we go to the mountain we can get one."

Kalie looked at the boy, "Do you want to go?"

Spark livened up, "Yeah lets go on an adventure!"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria looked around as she walked out of the gym. She had practiced for well over an hour, and she had to go find Spark and her friend if they were evr to make it home. she was walking through the town when she saw her two companions walking with a taller boy, who had red plates on his neck.

Pokespirit? Aria asked Eve.

Most definatly. Ralts by the looks of it. Was the answer. Aria drew her sword, and began walking towards the small group.

"Spark, Katie, who is this?' She asked, trying to not seem menacing, which was near impossible with a drawn sword. They had stopped walking, and Aria walked up tho the boy, and looked down at him.

"And what does he want?" She asked after her companions didn't respond for a few seconds.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"This is Tetsu and he has a pokespirit named Ralts! He says that ralts looks like that" Pointing at the picture in the boy's book. "Kalie say you and the lightning girl have pokespirits and that me and her don't because we are just normal. So we are going to the mountain to get one and we asked Tetsu if he wanted to come, can he?" Spark tugged at Aria's arm, "Can he go with us please?" She waved for Kalie to come over and help. and they were both pulling on Aria's clothes begging. "I want to be as strong as you so I can fight the lightning girl and she won't give me bad dreams anymore."

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu simply stared at the two girls, rather surprised that they hadn't known what a pokespirit was, considering there were so many of them. Allowing them to go about their conversation without interrupting, he suddenly became tense as the new girl started heading their way, his ralts-like instincts picking up on her concerned and somewhat defensive emotions. As the girl began to draw her sword, he quickly began to draw upon Ralts' power, focusing hard on the tree behind them. Immediately, he faded out in a small flash of blue light, re-appearing on top of the tree, grabbing onto two branches with his hands, and pushing against two more with his feet to stabilize himself. After completing his teleportation, he began to pant heavily, having very clearly exhausted a great deal of energy.(Teleport was one of my accepted skills, and ralts can detect emotion.)

Looking down at the girl, still panting, he returned her menacing glare with an incredibly wide smile and blurted out "Hiya!", staring down at the group cheerfuly, though ready to jump into action in the case that the other pokespirit wielder decided to attack.

Ignoring the fact that the two girls had already introduced him, he then proceeded to do so himself "I'm Tetsu, And my pokespirit's Ralts!", he chanted cheerfully. Unsure as to what her pokespirit was at first glance, he let go with one hand and grabbed the journal, waving it into the air and shouting excitedly "Hey, What pokespirit d'you have?! I wanna see it!" Then, grabbing one branch with his teeth, he quickly went about flipping the pages until he once again reached the one on Ralts. "See, this a picture of Ralts!" He said in a muffled voice, as his mouth was full.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria started when this 'Tetsu' teleported to the top of the tree, but soon relaxed, seeing that he was no threat. she replaced her sword, and walked over to the tree. In an amazing show of agility, she quickly climbed to the top, where she stood in front of Tetsu, and then merged with Eve.

"Look familiar?" She said. She then turned to the two girls below, unfusing as she did.

"Of course we can. the more people, the merrier. wait. Spark, did you just say that you didn't have a Pokespirit?" Aria said. she lept down from her perch, rolling when she hit the ground.

Well, now's better than ever. she knows she has them, but she doesnt know what they are... Here goes nothing... Aria thought. she walked over to Spark and knelt to one knee.

"You have two Pokespirits right inside of you. That's more than I have. You should be proud of yourself." She told Spark in a low voice, putting her hand on her shoulder. She hoped that the memory serum would hold up to subtle reminders. The last thing that she wanted was Spark going the way she waas in the middle of the Children's City.

Back