• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
After the drought we had these two months, this really makes up for it. The Panda has got to be one of the coolest pokemon ever. Just Look at his Eyes !
The Goat looks pretty beast. The Robin and the Lizard are alright. Hoot Hoot for Character Customization. However limited it is, it's a step in the right direction.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Serebii: Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart

The Box-Art looks pretty cool, and even if they reveal only 4 pokemon for now, i'm still more than happy!! :D

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
In Serebii they said that these four are probably the only new ones. I just hope this doesn't happen. We don't need uneccesary Pre-evolutions or Evolutions.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
In Serebii they said that these four are probably the only new ones. I just hope this doesn't happen. We don't need uneccesary Pre-evolutions or Evolutions.

I think they mean it's the only 4 new ones we will see revealed in this issue.
I highly doubt there won't be a lot more new pokes to come, so don't worry! ^^

Guy

just a guy
Years
Four new Pokémon, character customization, box art covers, region name and map, protagonist artwork, the new Pokédex, etc. etc. I say this is definitely a lot to take in and a warm welcome after a few slow months of short information. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
This is amazing. Riding on a Gogoat is going to be awesome. But I wonder if that ability is inherent for its species (similar to how Shuckle can make Berry Juice or Rare Candies in G/S/C) or a new field move. Also, Gogoat being able to use Horn Leech kind of makes Sawsbuck sad.

Yancham is pretty interesting; Kung-Fu Panda anyone?

I can't help but wonder about the lizard. I dunno if it's Normal or Electric.

Yayakoma looks...a bit more derpier than the other first birds, IMO.

Also, I'm finally glad there's trainer customization.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'm definitely more than satisfied with all we got!
It's a lot more than i expected, and since there is a little bit of everything in there, we finally have some new stuff to talk about and speculate :D Of course they didn't reveal Sylveons type, but i'm going to forgive them for all the other stuff that was revealed ^^

Guy

just a guy
Years
The box art covers look nice. A little on the plain side, but nice nonetheless.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd be surprised if we got even more news on next week's smash, it's more than likely just to be coverage of this months CoroCoro leak but still... what a month!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
(Would you look at the Currently Active Users viewing this thread bar. 8))

I've been wanting to see some more New Pokémon ever since Xerneas and Yveltal got released, and I'm glad they don't disappoint. Although I'm indifferent about the lizzard (reminds me of Mawile, anyone?) I do love the Robin, Goat and Panda creatures. Specially the robin and the goat. :')

I also really like the design of the female Protagonist, and although the male one might seem a bit bland, I don't dislike it. I read somewhere in this thread that someone was afraid of loosing the protagonist feeling with full costumisations. I would like the briefly say that Fire Emblem:Awakening does a great job at giving that option without changing the protagonist's role. But the ones we see in the scan are, although limited, a nice start.

And I'm really happy that the Region will take place in France... In fact, it makes me even more happy to see something happening on what would be in our world (If I draw the borders correctly in my mind) Belgian Territory. 8) It's always nice to run around in your homeland in a fictional world, no? Does that mean that the Alps and Pyrenees have their Pokémon equivalent as well (judging by the brown colour on the left and right bottom of the region map)?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Those four are the only new ones for this issue of corocoro. Not the entire game.

blue

gucci
Years
On the right the screen for the start of a battle is shown. The text reads "Miniskirt Rika challenged you to a battle", artwork for the character is also shown.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...the box art has made me sway from getting Y to getting X, wow o_O Okay if I don't get both, X will definitely be my main game thanks to the awesome art, daym.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
This is great! I've been waiting for a panda Pokémon.
It's got a good typing, which reminds me of KFP as P said.
Yeah, that's provably all they'll reveal for a while. Unless the next CoroCoro features Sylveon's typing or even the Xerneas and Yveltal. :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I just realized that Yayakoma gets Flame Charge. Mind = blown. It can hit Steels at least, unlike the other five first birds in their first stage, so that's something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I just realized that Yayakoma gets Flame Charge. Mind = blown. It can hit Steels at least, unlike the other five first birds in their first stage, so that's something.

Oh daym that's awesome. From that in mind its third stage could end up in the "higher than NU" tiers like Staraptor (which has CC!)

Years
None of the new pokemon designs look overly impressive, but we're at least shaping up for some designs better than last gen.

Riding the goat looks very interesting too.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Just saw the electric lizard, Elikiteru. Looks a bit like Mawile to me, but it's cute. Why Electric/Normal, though? I'm just hoping that it has a decent movepool so that it's not totally walled by Golett and Golurk. I can't help but wonder if Parabola Charge will be the Electric equivalent of Giga Drain and Drain Punch.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I can only assume that Yayakoma is the regional bird Pokemon, I'll definitely be using it on my team.

I probably won't! Especially since it looks like a firs- oh, in general? Yeah I will definitely use its whole form in my team just cause this birdy is so pretty :3

Back