• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Based On Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
Years
Hi. I made a fanfiction in the fanfiction section known as "Sething Darkness" and a lot of things are changing in it. Like the idea of changing my favorite made up character Luko from evil to good. So I'm thinking on making a RPG based on my story but not really going to with plot.

I will put up a guide on my character Luko but I don't know where sign ups go. :embarrass

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Sign-Ups would go in the main RPG's topic, for example you would give a massive plot to the actual roleplay itself, then list any information that the roleplayers would need to know, and then put a sign-up sheet followed by your application, hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back