• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
False! I am the band thread!

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has never used a team of less than three pokemon in the main storyline.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
True...

Teh one who follows has never watched the episode 'Queen of the Serpentine' over and over again to hear Brock say 'Lucy... Forever in my heart...' because they are an uber Brock fangirl whose name is Lucy. =P

Years
False, you never said by itself, right? So technically...lol...I weakened it with Charmeleon and finished it up with Pikachu.

The person below has never been so excited about the a Pokemon game that they wouldn't even pause to eat.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
True. In fact, I've never even battled Mewtwo. Every time I beat the E4 in Leaf Green, I have a sudden urge to start over and try going through the game with a different set of pokemon (even though I always seem to end up using a cubone =3 ) In any game with levels, I almost never face the last boss until I'm insanely over leveled. In ruby version, I didn't even try to battle rayquaza until I had all level one hundreds (kept on killing him by accident after that -_- )

The person who posts after I have posted and posts before anyone else who posts after I posted has not watched the tv show on purpose in years.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
Years
Umm.. false, actually.

The person below me has never gotten his starter to level 100

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
false i have seen you around some were, it is that flannerary pic that sticks out.
the person below me has never nearly been beaten by their dad in a pokemon battle [ i so love caty she never lets me down;)]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
False XD Surprisingly but I still love Ruby, Gold, and Pearl more!!!

The person below me has never heard Skymin's cry (it IS different than Sheimi's).

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
well if dubbed means recorded on VCR then undubbed would mean computer

so true

The person below me has completed the fame checker in FR/LG

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Actually, no. ^^ I was eight, so I named my character in Red "Bob." >.<

The person below me has never played a copy of a Pokemon game in any language other than English.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Actually, no. ^^ I was eight, so I named my character in Red "Bob." >.<

The person below me has never played a copy of a Pokemon game in any language other than English.

FALSE!!! 'Cause I own Platinum, ftw. And I got to hear Skymin's cry on it :3 And I've played Japanese games on emulators.

TPBMHN found a female shiny Pokemon (not including the use of cheats).

King!

better
Years
Cooooorrrrrect! I don't really search for shinies....a lot...

TPBMHN beaten the elite four in a restaurant.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
true i haven't played platinum yet and refuse to do untill i can read japanese [ don't ask]

the person below has never refused to play a pokemon game untill they can read japanese

King!

better
Years
true i haven't played platinum yet and refuse to do untill i can read japanese [ don't ask]

the person below has never refused to play a pokemon game untill they can read japanese

I meant, yiou were physically playing the DS/GB in a restaurant, not in game!

And true, I haven't.

TPBMHN played Pokemon while eating cheetos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back