• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Of The Month - October 2009 [Entries]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Map Of The Month – October 2009 [Entries]

Introduction:
You have until October 10th to enter your maps into this month's competitions. On the tenth of the month the voting thread will posted. Then, you can vote for your favourite map via a poll. You see, out of all the maps entered, the three best will be put through to the poll. If this competition lasts long enough at a high standard, then maybe they'll be included in the PokéCommunity Hall Of Fame. Also, the winner will receive a nice shiny award.

Theme:
A freestyle route, you have no boundaries. Just make sure it's a route map ^__^

Rules and Entry Form:
·You may only vote once per month.
·Asking or bribing others to vote for your map, will be dealt with accordingly.
·Creating new accounts to vote will be dealt with accordingly.
·Voting via the thread is not counted, only votes via the poll count.
·Don't complain that we didn't choose your map, believe me we have good reasoning.

Entry Form:
Map Name: Name of your map must be provided.
Comments: Any comments you want to make on your map.
Credits: Please give credits to the artists of the tiles or ROM bases etc. That you have used.
Map Shot: Post your map in the form of a link, or in a spoiler. Maps not in this form will be rejected.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Map Name: Scapegoat Pathway
Comments: I worked hard on it
Credits: Masterofpuppets rombase
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
still have a few entries, I see... :\
Oh well. I might as well join. I'm a bit bored today so... :P

Map Name: Twilight Path
Comments: This is one of the maps in my hack, PKMN RD-LoG. It's a path/route with two hamlets. This route is also one of the ways for the PLAYER to get to the snowy parts of the region. This map took me 3 days to finish, summing up all the hours that I took to finish the structure of this map...
Credits: Kyledove, Alistair, PKMN FireRed ROM, Zel!x...
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
um well I am enting route 2 from my hack it been shown around a lot you have seen it before manipulation
well the image I use constantly has two images on one so just ignore the first one I am talking about the second one. undersand ;)

prof.jpg

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Map Name: Granite Canyon
Comments: The cave isn't meant to be accessed at first. There would be rock smash rocks in the way.
Credits: kyledove, WesleyFG, Zein
Mapshot:
Spoiler:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Name: Lush Path(Real original, I know)
Comments: Got bored and decided to test mah new tiles. Tried to add a lot of walking space too. Don't mind the ledge colors.
Creds: Alistair, Kyledove
Shot:
Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Map Name: Crescent Path
Comments: The map is really basic, but that's what everybody loves best(maybe?)
Credits: Fire Red, Nintendo, Game Freak
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Map Name: route 4
credits: I am using TB Pro's base so I guess Kyledove, Alistair, Zeikku, and TB Pro.
comments: none
Mapshot:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Map Name: Crater Lake (Just something I made up just now lol.)
Credits: none
Comments:I made this one for the Map of the Week thread awhile ago... haven't shown it to anyone yet. I know some people hate the natural style used here, but I like it a lot. Hopefully most people will agree with me.
Mapshot: It's a big one :P.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
This sounds like something I would join, so I'll(duh) enter this just for the lulz.

Map Name: Shaer Falls
Comments: I've been working on this for about 10 days last month, and it was just rotting in my PM box. So I just thought everyone would get a chance to see how much I fail at making big maps :P
And I tried to mimic colcolstyles map and put a bit of my own style in it as well, just to see the results.
Credits: I'm not sure if I used tiles from another person, but I do have to thank Pokemon Emerald(and Gold) for having such wonderful tiles.
Map:WARNING: BIG MAP
Spoiler:

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
Years
Map name: Waterfall Road
Comments: it's an old map, I did for fun xD
I saw the thread and I say....Why not?
It's no great,but at least is something,and some stair are missing , it was for a setmaptile event
Credits: me, kiledove, xiros,alistair, zein,wesley fg, ozumas
Map:

Spoiler:

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
Map Name: Route 2
Comments: This is a map I've been working on and off on, the biggest map I've ever done. I tried a lot of new mapping styles that I've never used before.
Credits: Masterofpuppet's Rom Base.
Map Shot:
Spoiler:

Ranger0684

Only The Hardest Survive
Years
Map Name: Small Route (obviously)
Comments: My First Route I'm not that good i just enter this for the lulz. This Map is not as good as the other entries but i hope it makes it! It's a remake of route 1 in 1st gen
Credits: Mitchel1 kyledove and all the others for inspiration.
Map Shot:
335chz4.jpg

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Okay, the time has come. The maps have been chosen, and they are:

Luck
sab
→goon

The voting thread will be coming later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back