• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm not too much into Batman. I guess I'll learn CSS and make a Naruto themed profile and sig.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I miss my old Mew theme. Maybe I should bring it back.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont change themes often. Mine will probably be the same for a long time, at least until a cool new Pokemon is revealed.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I was originally going to do an Adventure Time theme, but decided against it.
And it's a great show, isn't it?

Yeah it's pretty hilarious. I've only really watched several episodes here and there but I'm already hooked.

The only problem with the theme I want to do is I want to make a GIF for it, but have no way to convert videos from Youtube in HD.

Years
It has its own unique charm to it. It's a pretty good show.

Oh btw my theme is now 50,000x more awesome then all the superhero themes the mods have.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Adventure Time is great sure, but the bravest warriors is were its at. So pissed that its a web base show, that thing deserves prime time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back