• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Start Hatching!] The Great Egg Swap XIII: Detective Pikachu Edition

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I got a Sandile in a Timer Ball!

Thanks ^^

If it has 4 egg moves and probably around 4-5/6 IV's with probably hidden ability anger point then it's mine. Hope you like it.😃

egg recieved:
Recieved a tropius with good IV's best in spatk, def and speed with 4 egg moves and harvest hidden ability in a safari ball, nice 😊, thanks for the egg

Last edited:

Cid

Years
In a regular Poke Ball, I got a Treecko! I assume this is from Treecko? :3

Male Treecko, Impish nature, 4 perfect IVs! Nice. I named him Thirteen. Thank you!

Now I wish I bred a competitive one IV-wise for this event. I just went with a good nature for the egg I swapped away. 😅 Oh well, there's always Hyper Training. Or it could also perhaps be an Everstone-holding parent for better IV'd offspring, simply passing down the good nature.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
Looks like I got a Cutiefly in a Love Ball! I'm not really sure who to guess was the original owner though...

In a regular Poke Ball, I got a Treecko! I assume this is from Treecko? :3

Male Treecko, Impish nature, 4 perfect IVs! Nice. I named him Thirteen. Thank you!

Now I wish I bred a competitive one IV-wise for this event. I just went with a good nature for the egg I swapped away. 😅 Oh well, there's always Hyper Training. Or it could also perhaps be an Everstone-holding parent for better IV'd offspring, simply passing down the good nature.

That Treecko was actually from me! Funny you thought it was from Treecko, I didn't even think about that. I recently finished a Masuda hunt for a shiny Treecko, so I just grabbed an extra egg and sent it out.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
If it has 4 egg moves and probably around 4-5/6 IV's with probably hidden ability anger point then it's mine. Hope you like it.😃

Eyyy, thank you Chr! x3 I love it!

An Absol its pretty decent my 38 magikarps have better stats than that absol which means I should get back to breeding more magikarps.

I think that was probably mine! Hope it's good ~

ity8sNj.png

The scoreboard has been updated with the Pokémon you guys have all been hatching. Keep it up! We'll update the scoreboard for as long as we can ~

And so, it's time to announce the winners!

1st Place

[user]Cid[/user]
A narrow but nonetheless spectacular victory with 34 points!
Congrats - you and your hatched Pokémon now have a permanent place in the Egg Swap Hall of Fame!

2nd Place

[user]Syntthetix[/user]
Snapping at Cid's heels the entire time, last year's champion finishes in a commanding 2nd with 31 points - just 3 swaps in it!

3rd Place

[user]Treecko[/user]
Bringing up best of the rest, with an awesome 19 points!

Let's also give honourable mentions to [user]Sheep[/user] with 10 points, and [user]TheAlmightyBlaziken[/user] with 6 points.

And of course, we must mention our gracious host who ran this event more than I did this year, [user]HeroLinik[/user], who collected 22 points.

Make sure you tell us which Pokémon you got! We'll keep updating the board for as long as possible.

Thanks for supporting us in this year's Egg Swap and everyone who has taken part over the past 8 years. It's been a lot of fun!

See you next time!

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]Hatch Time!
Swapping has ended. Registration has closed. You may now hatch your eggs!
BE SURE TO TELL US WHICH POKÉMON YOU GOT!
[/font]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Can't believe I got third! :D congrats to Cid and Syn! I'll be hatching my egg once I get home from work. :)

Update: Hatched it and got a Growlithe!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Can't believe I got third! :D congrats to Cid and Syn! I'll be hatching my egg once I get home from work. :)

Update: Hatched it and got a Growlithe!

That's my egg! Luxury Ball, Adamant? Hope you like puppers! :)

Thanks! Congrats as well <3

Last edited:
Years
Looks like I got a Cutiefly in a Love Ball! I'm not really sure who to guess was the original owner though...

That was me, should be 4-5 IVs too!

Thanks again Linik for Bronzor. <3 And congrats to the winners!

Back