• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
No, I'm not saying I've a problem with them. Not after reading 694 freakin' chapters. What I'm saying is that people who think "UGH, THIS ART SUCKS NOT GUNNA READ" should probably know that it gets better over time. Most of their gripes are regarding the waist size, tbqh from what I've seen over the internet. It was directed at them. ;p

Also, I'm sure if we had realistic stuff in OP it would've partially lost its charm.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>[Zero-Raws] Bigfatcattats (Black) - 1-4 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Is there any news on who's subbing this? Are Crunchy releasing it?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've never cared much for OP's art, but I've never let it bother me too much. I just felt... tired of it. Plot was enjoyable, but it just got stale for me after awhile, as I said. *shrug*

Also: DGM 4 lyfe, even though the latest chapter has left me a huge mindscrew.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Fairy tail is just One Piece's duplicate.

I am sorely disappointed that you would say this, derozio. This is an old topic and Lapras explained some stuff to you but still. I thought you would be better than the opinion of those who like OP and dislike FT.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hiro Mashima certainly knows his way around a pencil. The Erza pic reminds me of Yabuki (To Love Ru) art, think it's the hair.

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/277043816509341697
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/280360838890668032

As far as weekly manga go Fairy Tail is very easy on the eye. Compared to the likes of Bleach which has no backgrounds and Naruto/HxH which have lazy creators. If Kishi tried as hard as Oda his manga could have looked amazing. When he's bothered he draws stuff like...
Spoiler:

Years

I only complain about manga art when it gets to horrible levels like the SAO adaptation. I've seen better doujin artists out there.

On the other hand I've started Toradora, should be fun. Will pick up da One Piecez in a few days.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Will pick up da One Piecez in a few days.

Spoiler:

Just been watching some films this evening. Night on the Galactic Railroad, Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence and moe dinosaurs. Liked and loved them all.

Next up a series I think, ushering in the new year with cartoons seems like the best idea ever.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But you merely adopted the depression. I was born in it-- molded by it. /TDKR reference yey

Jordmeister should stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back