• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
Years
Great Hack and finally we get to be Team Rocket and not to be blasted off again...

No Badges, Can't Wait For A Beta Anymore!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
for all these days,weeks,and months, this has been an amazingly popular hack.

i'm wondering.

why haven't you earned an award yet?

this TRR has is growing one by one and it's a great game.

well, it had like 6 or 7 nominations for Hack of the Year so far...so we shall see.

bonaza

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2007
This seems like just edited OW, maps, and text. I would like to see some new tiles, pals, an scripts.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
This seems like just edited OW, maps, and text. I would like to see some new tiles, pals, an scripts.

There will probably not be new tiles. There were some palette changes, and there are many scripts.
I haven't worked much on the hack the recent week, because I've been busy, and I had to fix many things.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
EV, how long to you think until a public beta release?

I just have to finish up some more scripts, and some text.
How long is that? I dunno.

After much consideration, and several problems, I have decided that I have no choice to transport everything I have, into a FireRed rom instead. This isn't an easy task, so it could take several days, so progress will halt.
Sorry, but it's necessary.

Last edited:

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
well do what you gotta do. hope to see more progress, can't wait to see more pics =]

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Too bad to hear about another hacker having to switch to FR (losing their progress), but, oh well, let's hope the change can be benefitial in some way for you.

Hope you don't get sad about it. It's an interesting project, and I think a lot of people support you (the nominations prove it)
Keep it calm and good luck!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I love the storyline, by looking at it right now, I would give it a 5/5. XD
Anyway, keep up the good work! By the way, after your done this, a good idea would be using Team Magma and Team Aqua and vice versa! XD

Years
Wow I can't believe this tilll doesn't have a beta, I have been gone for how long, not insulting you earthsvisitor it's just I though I would have recieved a [m or something for the beta by now. I don't really hack anymore so I can't say much but I wish you would get done a little faster.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Ruby gave him lots of glitches etc (people dissapearing etc), so he had to do it in Fire Red.
So it will take 1 to 3 weeks till the beta is probably released.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Hello.

-------- NEW ------------------------------AND------------------------- OLD -------------
33.png
Screen001.jpg

34.png
Screen23.png

35.png
Ruby52.png

36.png
Ruby51.png

38.png
Screen18.png

39.png
Screen11.png

40.png
Screen9.png

41.png
Screen12.png

Last edited:

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
I feel your pain friends, I have had to redo hacks over 10 times, and you will need to be persistant, less you feel like you will never be done. Woah, that was pretty deep:laugh:

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
You can add weather effects in FR like you have in the old set the third screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back