• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
5/10

The image isn't of best quality, and the sprites would look better if they had a transparent background. :U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Simple, nice background, but the text kind of kills it a little. If it were in a different position/possibly different style and color or w/e, then maybe it'd be better, but Idk.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
10/10
There's just something about it that I really like. The image in itself is peaceful looking, and good quality. I love the arrangement of the three... Whatever you'd call them, you know what I mean. xD

Kwest

I need a costume
Years
Doctor Who + John Simm =
AwesomeSmileyEvenSmaller.png

7/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Cute, simple, elegant and ... um... whats the word >.> Amazing.(:

10/10♥

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
8/10♥

Hehe, everytime you post I LOL at your signature, something about it makes me laugh XD;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
This will be quite similar to my theme rating :P

The banner is good. Fine quality. Though I'm not a big fan of the two rows of big text underneath. I think you should make it melt together more.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back