• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowpikachu0426

Just me, what did you expect?
Years
(Wow, I never noticed this before, and since I've been here for over a year I feel stupid not posting.)

Hello everyone!​

I'm ShadowPikachu, and since I never noticed this thread (and therefore never introduced myself), I'll throw a bunch of info out.

FAVORITE CRAP:

Shows: Pokemon*, Acchi Kocchi*, SAO*, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD, Invader Zim, etc.

Books: Brain Jacked, Hunger Games, I Am Number Four, etc.

Games: Pokemon (duh), Sonic Generations, a couple other things.

Personal info:

Other online names: Itazura_Quilava, ***_0426, etc.

Name: Do you think I'd put this on the Interwebs?

Soo, I have no idea what else to put on here. I make Fanfictions, attempt to hack (I can only really make maps), and other stuff!

EDIT: Also, I've been getting into drawing Pokémon, something I've done forever, but I'm starting to consider posting.. If I had a scanner (which I do) and a fast computer (which I don't), then I would. I have done a couple sucky Pixel recoloring (coloring black/white sprites from the original Generations), which I'm thinking of uploading.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: All TV Shows with Asterik (*) are shows watched solely in Japanese. Because American dubs suck, IMO.

Also, I uploaded some Pixel Art, though honestly I see no point in uploading, I did anyway. Here's the thread.

Last edited:
Years
It's definitely better late than never in this case, so hey there and a veeery late welcome to you!

Omg Adventure Time fan! I am too, only got into it a week or two ago though (still on season 2). Who's your favorite character? :D It's a really funny show, and Regular Show has been pretty great as well from the few episodes I've seen of it. SAO I hear is popular too, so I really should give that a try sometime in the future. I'm totally in support of the things you like, looks like we have quite a lot in common already~

But you haven't made that many posts since you joined over a year ago, so why not get more involved in the forum? There's lots to do, but regardless of how active you are, you'll always be welcome back here; we're all pretty friendly on PC. :D Nice to see that you've already posted your fanfiction here too, the writing section deserves even more activity and there are a lot of really helpful reviewers over there.

So have a great time here and feel free to contact me if you need any help here at all. I'd love to help you out!

Nakala Pri

Awh, don't feel stupid. You like Adventure Time?!! I totally dig that show! Finn is soo funny and Jake is to die for. All time favorite show.

I have Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon Black, played Pokemon Pearl for a bit, used to have Pokemon Emerald and Leaf green.

I'm gonna write a Pokemon Story, wanna help me with idea's? You can get all the credit. I was thinking a girl who is allergic to Pokemon, a rare time of thingy. The doc says she can overcome it once she makes a link with one. On the way she meets a totally dreamy guy who is so sexy you could faint. Any good?

shadowpikachu0426

Just me, what did you expect?
Years
Ahhh! I haven't been able to look at this thread in forever, sorry. (I've been stuck, honestly, on a really good Pokémon fic) Anyway, in reply to Rozu, I honestly suck at love stuff, being a boy, so sorry about that, but great idea with Pokemon allergy!

And I only joined waay back then because I had wanted to start playing with the ROM Hacks, then I forgot I had this, and now that I'm back into Pokémon, I've been coming back on here more often.

Happy New Years! (Belated?)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi shadowpikachu0426! And happy (late) new year too! If you like ROM hacks, Emulation section is a must to check! I feel the same too! I formerly joining just to check out Pokemon hacks, but soon I find out I could talk more than just hacks and I'm enjoying this a lot!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
(Wow, I never noticed this before, and since I've been here for over a year I feel stupid not posting.)

Hello everyone!​

I'm ShadowPikachu, and since I never noticed this thread (and therefore never introduced myself), I'll throw a bunch of info out.

FAVORITE CRAP:

Shows: Pokemon*, Acchi Kocchi*, SAO*, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD, Invader Zim, etc.

Books: Brain Jacked, Hunger Games, I Am Number Four, etc.

Games: Pokemon (duh), Sonic Generations, a couple other things.

Personal info:

Other online names: Itazura_Quilava, ***_0426, etc.

Name: Do you think I'd put this on the Interwebs?

Soo, I have no idea what else to put on here. I make Fanfictions, attempt to hack (I can only really make maps), and other stuff!

EDIT: Also, I've been getting into drawing Pokémon, something I've done forever, but I'm starting to consider posting.. If I had a scanner (which I do) and a fast computer (which I don't), then I would. I have done a couple sucky Pixel recoloring (coloring black/white sprites from the original Generations), which I'm thinking of uploading.

Don't worry, I was pretty inactive myself, for the first year xD

Those are shows I could relate with you about, I ADORE Adventure Time, it's funny and has a great storyline xD I don't really watch Pokemon all that much anymore :( Although Regular Show is weird it keeps me entertained xD

Yeah, I tend to be secretive (somewhat) about my personal info too xD

You should show us some of your work, I'd bet it's great. Not that many good mappers out there anymore xD can't argue for myself either xD

Anyways, enjoy PC, have fun, bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Cid

Years
Ahhh! I haven't been able to look at this thread in forever, sorry. (I've been stuck, honestly, on a really good Pokémon fic) Anyway, in reply to Rozu, I honestly suck at love stuff, being a boy, so sorry about that, but great idea with Pokemon allergy!

And I only joined waay back then because I had wanted to start playing with the ROM Hacks, then I forgot I had this, and now that I'm back into Pokémon, I've been coming back on here more often.

Happy New Years! (Belated?)
I'm really sorry, ShadowPikachu, but this thread's been left unreplied for over a month before you posted here again, so I'm afraid it counts as reviving a dead thread (from our current rules). u_u Still, like pikakitten said, I know how hard it is to be active, too! Especially with the holiday season that just passed. If you'd like, you can make a whole new thread reintroducing yourself to the community, since you've been gone for quite a while (given that December 6 was your last post before your recent activity). That's pretty much a month, so making a new thread will count as a returning user's reintro, even though you already made a new user's intro. ^^;

Everyone else who welcomed ShadowPikachu, thank you. And I also want to personally welcome you (back) to our wonderful little forum, ShadowPikachu. <3 But I have to close this. If you have further queries, don't be afraid to contact me or Cirno! n_n

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back