• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

逆転検事2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
tumblr_lgi6j89vVM1qfbrjdo1_500.jpg

Gyakuten Kenji 2
Let's Play! by Miss Doronjo @ Pokecommunity Forums​

Now, you'd probably guessed that Gyakuten Kenji 2 is a Japanese game, but, that's because of one thing: Capcom did not localize this game outside of Japan. However, this LP is going to represent it anyway, and maybe give more insight to what it's about!

(aka. there are translations~!)

So, you may ask, what's this game about? Well, if you have played Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, you'll probably know that it's basically a game where you'd have to solve problems, answer questions, gain evidence, all under one specific plot. [if you don't know what I'm talking about, just search it up on google, or even better, play it!]

Now, this game, features gameplay largely reminiscent of its predecessor, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, with the "Investigation", "Logic" and "Confrontation" modes returning. A new element involves "Chess Logic". During conversations with certain characters, the player must find a weakness in the conversation within a limited amount of time. You'd have to utilize all that while sticking towards the main plot of the story, and to be careful of not trending too far off of your logic.

Anyways, I really hope you've enjoyed this! I haven't made an LP in a while... so I hope you'll find this to be enjoyable!​

Case 1, Part 1 - We have Returned!

Spoiler:

*more parts soon to come!*

Last edited:

nimbostratus

Bird is the Word
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
So... this game's never coming to the USA? Lame.

I hope you continue this LP. I want to see the bit with Gregory Edgeworth.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
So... this game's never coming to the USA? Lame.

I hope you continue this LP. I want to see the bit with Gregory Edgeworth.

People are looking into it, but, nothing has been said for a North American or European release yet.

Anyway, yes, I promise to continue this LP; I'll most likely update this weekend! ^^

Back