• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Anima's Gallery

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
Years
Animation training time!
At6_zps0qgs9kre.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cute birb. The fancy colors don't match its serious face >:D Love your detailed strokes, makes the head part look very feathery. I kinda think the rest of it looks more like scales though? haha

Years
I guess Rika brings up an interesting point. You always use such lively and saturated colors! Is there a reasoning behind your color choices, or do you have a set way on how you make your pallets?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Unf, unf, I looooove your Rough Otter. I appreciate the way you utilize your brush strokes in that piece and the way you capture light in the water. It has this scratchy, big-stroked feel to it that really works as a crossroads between the realistic and the stylistic.

I'm also a huge fan of vibrant colors, so I really like your choices. Please keep working!​

Astral

Years
I like to mostly go for what i think will look good at the moment, i never plan before hah. And yes i wanted to do a short of mix with the bird thats why it goes from feather like at the top to a scaly look at the bottom

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Yes, yes... I did creep up your profile to find if you had a galery... of course you have one.

It is so great. You are very talented, I love your art. Keep going <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I almost forgot you had a gallery to be honest, but I'm glad I remembered and took a look at it again.
They're all amazing artworks in my opinion and some of them are cute as hell! {XD}
Keep 'em coming. ^^

Astral

Years
wheew! sooo.... its been a loooong time since i last posted here.... gonna need to short through a lot of the dead links to fix 'em..... welp
Spoiler:

Back