• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Everyone: All right people. Time to get started. While Game Over makes the IC Thread, I have a couple announcements.

First of all, very sorry to the people who's reservations were dropped. You can still join during the course of the RP, since we still have plenty of available spots.

Secondly, I probably won't be here for the opening of the IC Thread, since I have to spend the entire afternoon at my sister's friend's house. The moms are having a meeting there. *rolls eyes* Plus, after that, we have to do Karate right after we leave. So I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow.

So, cya then.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE: IC Thread is waiting on Skymin's stamp of approval.

@ MEMBERS OF CLAN GULLY: When the IC Thread is up, you need to post a simple introductory post, along with your character's choice of which mission Clan Gully should go after. They both deal in a monster infestation, a Marlboro infestation in Zedlei Forest, or a Vampire infestation at the Ruins of Delgantua.

@ MEMBERS OF NEX MALUM: A simple introductory post along with your character showing up at the Council Chambers of Nex Malum for orders. Your character's opinion on the leader of the Nex Malum Elders (The Nu Mou Sage, who will simply be referred to as "Master" for now) is also something that could be mentioned or talked about.

@ EVERYONE: Once the IC Thread is up, get to posting and have fun! :)

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Question, since Yager's reservation ran out, who is to be the Squad Leader now? Or will one be assigned in-character by the Elders?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Discordant Harmony: Think of it as try-outs. Whoever has the best post will have their character named as Squad Leader.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So is this the same nu mou I talk about in my post, or is it someone totally different?

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Posted. Had to start from the beginning 3 times because of my PC's (personal computer's) condition. It kept deleting the file without me noticing it. Thanks, computer!

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE IN CLAN GULLY: Good posts so far! We now have to wait on Xilfer and Garet to post before the decision is shown.

@ Greigor: Good post! Definitely a post worthy of squad leader. :)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Here be my SU. And…….wait for it……….wait for it…… THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Dark Angel: Is that it? Or have you finished the SU? Because if you have finished, it needs to be a lot longer on History, Personality and Appearance. Because I'm a nice guy, I give you two days to make it better. Pending

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375: Thanks a bunch! I really wanted to make a good first impression and I guess I did.

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
LOLOL. I was off all day yesterday. Srry guys. I guess the IC Thread is up now, so I'll give it mah best run for Squad Leader. :P

@Greiger: I agree with our GM. Nice post. I've got me some nice competition. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Spellsun: *claps* Great post. You also reminded me of something.

@ EVERYONE WITH A BANGAA CHARACTER: When speaking as your character, remember to add a few more s's in words that have a 's'. Bangaas hiss.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Discordant Harmony: Also great post. I'm really gonna have a hard time deciding who to appoint Squad Leader with this. :P

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
@Game Over: Thanks. And yeah, I keep forgetting that. Like I keep forgetting kupo when I play as a Moogle. :P I'll do that more next time :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay people. I've been chatting to one of my friends, and she would like a reservation for Clan Gully here. Because she's a good friend, I'll vouch for her for now and give her a reservation myself. Fearless Love is to be reserved for Gully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back