• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I really love this hack! I've really been enjoying it so far, I've just gotten past Destul town and I'm enjoying how the story is progressing~
One thing I seem to have missed though, where do I get the item finder from exactly?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2014
I like the hack a lot, i just have a hard time training my pokemons, as i always rush into new areas and somehow suffer from a lack of trainers. Is there some kind of Battle Searcher or any other way to rebattle pokemontrainers?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 23, 2014
I'm getting a Rick Astley on Route 7. Any reason for this? bad download or did i skip something?

Forgot to do the 2nd gym, talk about embarrassing forgetfulness.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
hey guys, could you please tell me what should i do with the .ips files? Because i am new to this site :p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2018
The fact that you can play as a member of Team Rocket instantly sold me. Downloading now!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
This is a really good hack(and i know a good hack when i see one). I have played a lot of hacks trough the past 3 years now, and this one easily takes a spot on my top 10 list. Also like the re-skinned Red with blue colors instead of the red, its simple and that is what makes it nice :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
i really want to give this a try since i do enjoy being on the "bad sade" so to say but the file type is different to what i use T^T can anyone explain how to get it palying?

i really want to give this a try since i do enjoy being on the "bad sade" so to say but the file type is different to what i use T^T can anyone explain how to get it palying?

never mind i looked at the comments aboth~ now playing~

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
I am very skeptical about Fuligin. I am considering playing it, but I am trying to complete Crono first. Which should I play first? By that I mean, does this have a better storyline?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Where can i get spinarak as early as possible?

I want to download this hack for my ipad, but how do u download it i cant
:( no fair

Download gba4ios and Then download fuligin, i downloaded it on 4shared bevise i forundret it easiest

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 19, 2023
is their a download button im not seeing and if their isint dropbox saving isint working for me so :(

Back