• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hmm... I've spent the past few hours Tauros hatching... I might give it a rest for a while because it's a nice day.

Um... yea, that's all for now. Sorry for not having anything exciting to present to the group.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I Finally got some pics
BlackFireTC.jpg

EeveeTC-1.jpg

KrystalTC.jpg
!!
^^^^ Yes I'm a girl...

cred to D'MoneyBoi for the pics/gameboy player

Edit:Sorry about the size i didn't know they were that big...

Last edited:

Psyke

sings Unown music on the bus.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
DARKDESTINY said:
Want to race to see who gets the 'shiny' sudowoodo first?
I'm already in day seven,resetting 4-5 hours daily..
well i'm only like 5 days in so i know you will get it first but sure :P

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
DARKDESTINY said:
MMSP-Do u have a pic of your pelipper?

No, it is on my Ruby version, which is at D'MoneyBoi's house. I'm at my house, but I am going back to his house in like 5 minutes, we took the pics at his house. I can get a pic of it though, it will just be on later tonight.

BTW, I changed my mind, Eevee is gonna be an Espeon instead of Umbreon. Yeah, the nature may be great for Umbreon, but Espeon looks much better, and this might be the only shiny Eevee I have. Besides, the SAtk, IV is 20, so after some CMs, the Special Attack won't be too bad, even with the Careful nature. And, SAtk, is Espeon's highest stat.

Edit:Okay, I changed my mind about Eevee again. I am gonna save it for a possible new evolution for D/P, I would be the first one to get it! Zera gave me the idea.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Neat man. I have pics too, but can't post them til I have 15 posts. v.v
I've been playing Emerald alot. It's harder than I expected. I was hoping I could just blow through it so I could have another game to hunt on, but... That's not appearing to be the case.
However, man, you wouldn't think it, but I'm bored with it. I have more fun with my FR looking for shinies on it. :| I don't know, maybe it's because I have all the Pokemon I enjoy and love on there. I know what they're capable of. I'm going to play it this evening instead of Emerald, to raise my Shiny Ninetails' levels somemore and see what I can do about Gligar. I also have a really NEAT idea that I haven't heard anyone say anything about yet... Plus it's one of my favorites, and I currently don't have one for use. :D Kinda like the Ninetails issue. Muahahaha. But I'll need to redo LeafGreen again to do it. Which is fine. I prefer Kanto over all the other areas by MILES... Gotta love the originals.
-DDD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
That's a good idea - you could maybe be the first ever to experience a shiny version of a new Eveelution! That would be (as the urban youth of today like to say) "off da' hook, maaaan!"

Ack - well, still no success or whatever. I'm givin' it another rest but I'll get back on it later this evening!

Happy Hunting!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Heh... You could go alot more nights.... believe me... I know a little something about this Shiny Hunting thing... it made me sick at one point. *it's an expression*

Also, yes, I would guess after doing it for so long, it would seem like a lost cause. but just remember this:
When you quit, just think about that next egg you might have hatched. That one would've probably been a shiny. :|
However, if you need a break, try a different kind of Pokemon instead of the same one over and over again. That's what I done. But you don't have to.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
heh shinnies THEY ARE SOUL SUCKING VILE THINGS .... but i love them so ... i have a new goal its to nolonger match and surpass MM but my very own pair XD lady darkmoon u are my new goal point in shinnies caught and hopefully absol will be one step closer to that goal :) ;) btw ppl dum dee dee dummm am multitasking my butt off so dont be shocked if u hear me with a shiny besides absol some time downline ( poke god willing not too far XD )

Years
Ugh.... I haven't been here in a while... been kind of while... just SRing for Beldum/looking for a Latias with a good nature... I feel lucky. Oh, and MM-SP is at my house. We have been taking turns logging on the computer... he is a computer hog :)

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, I'm starting on a sprite sheet of Shiny Scizor from D/P so I can make Crystal/Emerald style animations of it!

Update: 1300 Scyther Resets. I REALLY want to get back to my FR so I can beat the Elite Four and all that jazz. Good luck on the Shiny Hunts, I'm off to get Scyther (I shall have it!).

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
Good luck with Scyther... MM-SP is here just SRing for Abra...BTW, I am about train my Scyther in the wild, maybe I will see a shiny pokemon.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
Hi! I was curious if i could join this club. I have only caught two shinies, but i am sure to catch more! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey mudkiipy, you can join, just name the shinies you caught and what version you caught them in ^_^ BTW, i caught a shiny mudkip, which is now a swampert

Years
Hey, I don't think u r allowed to let people who apply join, i thought only owners and co-owners could do that...jw

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
This has been said a while ago in the club, but i'll say it now:
ONLY CLUB OWNERS OR CO-OWNERS CAN LET PEOPLE JOIN.
There. Anyway, Metal Mario, I have started using Sweet Scent because it takes so frickin' long. Also, PokeProdigy, i'll team up with you. I just haven't been hatching much because of the enticing shiny Dunsparce! Anyway, GOOD LUCK WITH THE HUNTS!:)

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
i was wondering if i could join? my only shiny is a hariyama (caught as a makuhita) but i'm always on the lookout for more...

Back