• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most overpowered Unova Pokemon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
iirc Hydreigon was pretty easy to defeat. I didn't have any specific pokemon for it but I did have an overlevelled fighting time for each playthrough so that definitely would've helped me. :x

Totodilesteel99

Lord of Awesomeness
Years
Volcarano and Excadrill.
Now I must say, Excadrill I had on my team. It swept everything and never died. However, Clay's Excadrill, completely swept my team, besides my Servine.
Volcarano, almost knocked my team out untill Excadrill got a critical Drill Run. (Didn't teach my Excadrill Rock Slide, didn't like it on him)
Though, Ghetsis Hydreigon, was pretty tough, I EV Trained my Haxorus in speed, and it didn't OHKO when it hit.
I would say, Hydreigon wasn't as difficult as people make out.
I say the most overpowered were, Volcarano and Excadrill.
~Totodilesteel99

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Excadrill.

Can sweep the whole team if doesn't get defeated. So, defeat it ASAP.

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I think the most overpowered pokemon is Zecrom it has a extreme atack power 432

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

2204.png

Volcarona.png

These two are extremely strong! SD Excadrill is serious trouble and can sweep whole teams, hence being in Ubers. If Volcarona can set up, nothing can stop it. It is amazing!

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Pigni- OH WAIT, he's fire-fighting.

Umm.. Personally, I'd say Haxorus. Anything dragon-type has very few weaknesses :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Pigni- OH WAIT, he's fire-fighting.

Pfft it's stronger due to its typing. The final evo, Emboar is definitely way too strong, and in-game it always tended to defeat everything it came across. If it was just fighting it'd be another Darmanitan tbh.

Nakala Pri

Krookodile is pretty powerful. I had him as my lead pokemon and he was pretty much invincible. I taught him Dig my mistake but it turned out good when I was battling a saucy Tentacruel :P

Back