• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymouses,

I gave in everything I got, and yet you still like that person by a long shot? What the hell is this man? Just because I look like I am playing doesn't mean I am doing all this for the darn cip hours? I am doing this for the love of it. If there's no such thing as CIP hours, I will still be here, and you will see that darn guy not coming, I am telling you he does all this for the darn hours, he comes when he likes, he goes when he likes. That guy isn't even cut out to become the chairman, he's a as blur as a sotong.

Dear Anonymous,

You can die for all I care, you made so much rules that I wish I could give out my voice out, but I guess I am not in the position to do so.

Dear Anonymous,

I guess I have a crush on you, thats probably why I rarely talk to you now, but as always, I am always the one that approach you, can you just approach to talk to me for once?

Years
Dear Anon,
I thought flowers were typically the first thing you send out to try to fix a relationship? Regardless, it is far, far too late for mere flowers to do anything. They smell nice, though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
I love you so much and yet it doesn't hurt even though you've said that won't happen and I knew that even before you said but why doesn't this hurt? How can I love you this much in this situation and not have it hurt? I don't get it.

Dear Anon(s)
Ah just stop I mean really what are you even trying to do? What is your objective? I know mine; I have reasons for doing what I do. But what the hell are yours? I get the feeling they're something I wouldn't appreciate.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

You are so full of your self, you're the chairman? Joke!! YOU'RE NOT THE DAMN CHAIRMAN. The teachers like you because you suck up to them, if anybody is worthy of being a chairman, it would probably WON'T BE YOU. You're a blur guy and nobody likes you, except your friends who are bastards and they always scold me using your power.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for everything, I might want to come back and help out again, just give me a ring, and I will be there, whether rain or shine, or whatever the thing is, I WILL BE THERE. Not like the above Anonymous, who does this because of the CIP Hours.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are being SO irrational. How in tarnations do you expect me to finish up half of my assignment by today?! Yes, I know 600 words is an okay figure, but this assignment needs research. Do you know what research is?? It takes time. I still have some time. The assignment is due next month in 4 weeks time and you expect me to finish it by tomorrow or something?? ARRGGHHH. You make me wanna scream. =____="

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anon,

Stop being a try-hard. You'll be liked if you just simply be yourself. Going crazy and all pessimistic won't produce the results you (so obviously) desire.

Years
Dear Anon,
Excuse me while I facepalm to infinity.

Dear Anon,
You've had the book practically the whole time, why do you even still need it? ¬¬

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Interesting, I always thought you were cute. But within the space of a week, we went from just acknowledging each other to really having gotten to know one another. This whole performance might be a pain, but I'm glad I did it, cause I got to get closer to you. It was fun roaming Times Square with you the other day. I kinda like you, a lot. Would you say yes? Regardless, I'm really happy I met you =]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being such a great friend. Remember the days from when we were strangers, then when we first talked, then we were friends, and now we're like brothers from different mothers.

Dear Anonymous,

Although we are always framing each other in class, I feel that we are very good friends, despite that fact. I always like talking to you about random things. Your knowledge on digimon is also beyond-godlike.

Victini

Sora ------

Our heart will always be filled with an overwhelming amount of shining gratitude. Those clouds sinking into the dusk, always disappear helplessly after being swallowed by the blue night. Sorrow, popping out of nowhere, suddenly grips me. I merely wish to love. That is all I ask for. As I believe and accept the fact that things are born out of losses, and that there will be new beginnings from there, I will reaffirm the shape of my tomorrow and live on. In our heart, there will always be something precious, definite, and shining. Even if we are still wandering, I want to love my limited days. Because I have met you, I can become stronger.

"Someday, for sure. Someday, for sure." I have expectations for my aimless days, but at times I become scared, and end up letting go of your hand.

I won't forget to believe without being afraid, and I'll remember not to get careless from believing too much. Using my overflowing tenderness as my strength, I will be reborn. If ahead of the light of my hope to live is a continuation of my dream, then I will look up into the sky and feel within my palm the overwhelming gratitude.

Forever and ever, no matter when, we are never alone.

In our heart, there will always be something precious, definite, and shining.

Even if we are still wandering, I want to love my limited days, and live on together with you and tenderness.

Years
Dear Anon,

You shut up. I'm older than you, bigger than you, and hell of a lot smarter than, oh and not to mention I'm the boss of you. And I effing told you so. Now leave me alone.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm really thankful I am friends with you. You're so caring and friendly. I really like talking with you and even though your idolisation drives me crazy ab und zu, you're still the only person I've remained great friends with for almost 4 years now. Thank you very much ^_^

Victini

I could spend hours upon hours writing a wall of text filled to the brim with rage towards all of you.
But no amount of words, letters, punctuation, text, curses and swears could convey how I feel.

All of you combined are the epitome of evil.

I wish the worst upon you. How dare you.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Such a drama queen seriously.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry but who in the hell do you think you are to speak to me like that? I barely know you and don't speak to you as it is and you have the nerve to come up to me and start saying all that to me. How dare you. You're vile and I really dislike you now, and I wasn't fond of you before.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Oh my God PLEASE shut up. "Move to another state like I did and endure the jokes." Just hold the **** up. Please. If people watch a movie that is made to be funny and seriously judge the area it's based on as if we really are that way, they're pretty stupid for that already. For you to be offended by their jokes is even funnier. Man up and deal with it. Throw the jokes right back in their face. And quit trying to play victim about where you're from. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Besides, you pride yourself on being from Louisiana. Why are you offended by jokes about a state you don't even like?! You're a piece of work. lol

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop hating absolutely everything. You're ridiculous at this point. You're hating things that you've liked for years because "your stupid film classes have made you into such a snob" and I don't understand how this happened because you hated everything they showed you. It's not like they raised your expectations of the world or anything, so why are you constantly trashing your favorite movies and tv shows? Your snobbery is coming from elsewhere and I heavily suggest that you drop it or I will snap at you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Dear Anonymouses,

Don't come because you're forced to come, come only because you want to do it, if you don't want to do it, JUST GET THE **** OUT OF MY SIGHT AND GO HOME!! Don't come to the training and say that's its a part-time job and acting like its "so cool"? Like I said, just go home, and stop being an immature kid. If you don't want to do, just go home, I won't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back