• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
I just beat the Elite 4, so right now I am offering any trading or migrating or evolution help someone needs. I am trying to complete my dex so I am looking for black exclusive pokemon or pansear

I am online right now

Last edited:

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
Looking for someone who has pokemon black and will be willing to trade a sawk for a throh

Also looking for a pokemon with pokerus if anyone has one

If ya interested or can help me out pm me or leave me a comment thanks =)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm still seeking Minccino/Petilil Eggs, so if you'd be happy to offer some to me, I'd be forever grateful. I can trade an Oshawott for them, but other than that, something bad like Lillipup.

VM if you can help.

junior403

The Show Must Go On...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Looking For: Cyndaquil
Offering: Charmander

TRADE ALREADY DONE. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
looking for a ditto. I have a leavnny, axew, titruouga, cubchoo, rufflet and a deino!
also if i get the ditto i will get you a free legit zorua, or tepig

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
Dear Everyone,
I can now clone your Black and White pokemon (but will only do so if I get something I'm looking for out of it). I really need Tornadus and Reshiram. I can clone you a copy and keep on for myself (you get two, I get one).

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Looking for any of the Kanto Starters for my SS version. Have all Johto starters and Sinnoh Starters. Short window of time for me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
-need an HM slave for white version.
-offering shinies in SS i have like 50 (from intence cloning and trading on other websites) half of them might be hacked so plz ask. NOTE: all my shinies have been cloned at least once but my AR broke so i cant clone anymore

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Looking for trades of the following, does not have to be permanent if someone wants to keep them. Will accept clones and hacked for legendaries:

Hitmonchan
Kangaskhan
Chinchou
Tyrogue
Hoenn Starters
Latias
Deoxys
Mew
Shaymin
Darkrai

Friend Code: 5071 3342 0891

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
Playing White. Will trade a Pokerus Virus infected Pokemon for a Ditto. Really looking for a Ditto guys. Here's my friend code: 4727 7319 3962
Also you can PM me if your interested.

TheMarzKing

Mono-Type trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
have shiny febbas and other
looking for choice items , power items , life orbs , expert belts
need to be from pokemon black or white

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Really would like Hoenn starters please? Will trade starters from other generations for the Hoenn ones! Also looking for several Hoenn and Sinnoh Dex Pokemon for trade, have access to almost all Kanto and Johto Pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
Looking for: Masterball
Offering: Lilligant

*add my white code if you wannna trade(in sig)*
*Private message me or visitor message me*

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2011
Looking for: Kyogre (must be English, not bothered if someone built him out of numbers)
Offering: Shiny Eevee

Generation IV, Friend code: 0862 2126 0806

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
Looking for someone to help me out to evolve my Kadabra on White version.
Edit: Request no longer needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back