• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon ever created

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
Obvious Answer: Stunfisk - like what the hell, it's got those dumb beady eyes and the awkward beak situation in between. How does it even get food?

Alolan Raticate & Persian - Game Freak had the chance to remake Persian and Raticate and make them cooler (Kanto Persian on it's own looks cool already not gonna lie), but noooooo. They decided to put Persian's head in the hydraulic press and to move Raticate's sack up to his face.

Aromatisse - Aromatisse is just... out there. Not that out there is bad, I love the Ultra Beasts for being 'other-worldly', but during normal gameplay I have a hard time figuring what it's supposed to be doing.

Tsareena - I like the name, interesting name. But the design? Not so much. Like Aromatisse the whole design seems sort of convoluted.

Back