• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I agree with ryanycg the sprites looks nice, are they customed made?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2010
hmmmm....

I'm new but do u want me to translate for you i speak some
portuguesse....

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2009
can anyone give me a latest beta of this one im very much interested pls....!!!!!!!!!!!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
can anyone give me a latest beta of this one im very much interested pls....!!!!!!!!!!!
Searching the thread is always helpful... -_-

Just a thing:
I uploaded the ips because I'm a nice person. I get more and more PMs and VMs about the patch not working. It works fine on my Ruby ROM. If it doesn't work, too bad.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES " LIGTH PLATINUM "

First beginning saying a sentence that myself invented:
what differentiates a hack of the other ones in the current days they are not tiles, not even scripts, but yes the details, because the more detailed and worked it goes to better hack she will be he doesn't advance to do a project running if he is not good, that is to say the creator just it wasted time, for this reason I am working the best and more detailed possible in the hack pokemon LIGTH PLATINUM so much in scripts as in the graphic part

1° improvement in Grounds of battles and new's addition

melhoriasnosgroundsvo9.png

Well the battles-grounds was improved like you they can notice,
and they were well worked

2° improvement in the script of Headbutt

scriptheadbuttnl5.png

A lot of people should wonder:
How to catch Berry's in the hack LP??
now this detail was already repaired with the improvements in the script of the headbutt, in him you had found the command " random " that does with that the alone game choice depending on yours it supplies a battle against an aleatory pokemon or to get a berry, and when the choice is to get a berry 44 options " random " exists that is to say all the berrys for its luck to decide which you will win,
don't forget that you can be catching these berrys how many times he/she wants, and when it will battle against a pokemon savage exists the possibility not to appear any pokemon as well as in the original headbutt.

3° New Tiles for 2° Gym plants

beta801ye5.png

PS: Excuse nobody not to have answered but I am really without time for anything
and remain for colors in the texts of speeches I won't make this they excuse me but I think this
he/she leaves the give-configured game (this is my opinion)

Years
Those updates are awesome keep up the good work and the headbutt script, tiles & battlegrounds are excellent also i hope you go far with this hack.But the mat that the gymleader and torterra are on cuts those trees in half you should fix that but any way all the luck with Light Platinum Wesley

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
hey i downloaded your ips and when i play it on my computer it is fine but when i try to play it on my ipod touch or psp it flashes color then goes to black screen when i press new game any idea's.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2009
how do i download this? um i cant seem to find the download link :(

Edit: ok nvm i found it on google lols xD

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES

1°New Tiles for TORN WORLD

tornworldpkmlpgu7.png

These are my Tiles and some of Peyi modified by me, the palletas is all mine.
I tried for this color in you hoist colours them to have more things in TORN WORLD since he/she doesn't have a lot of thing,
and it would be very empty and repetitive

2°ENERMY TOWN

enermytownpkmlpdc5.png

This is the small villa, but with great importance because she generates energy for almost the whole continent of ZHERY,
electric energy, the tiles of the it centers of energy, they were done by me using a base of a tile of Alistair then credits to him that, and some hoist colours of Peyi but with 100% of my palletas.

3° state of the New Beta

MAPS---100%
TILES----100%
SPRITES---70%
SCRIPTS---40%

still lack to work enough in the scripts, only lack that for the beta!

Back