• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled when the girl in the Dratini costume said hi to her and introduced herself...and the guy that was there with her.

"Nice to meet you, Valorie!" she said, "You too, Mark!"

She looked really happy, and turned to Jello. Her eyes thanked the Solosis for his advice. Then she sat down on the ground and grabbed Jello. Soon she was petting him. But, all of a sudden, Alice heard the girl she had just met say something about exploring, and felt the same worry of when she wasn't sure whether to go say hi or not. Her smile disappeared, and she hugged her Solosis tight.

"I can sense something's wrong" Jello said telepathically to Alice, "What is it?"

Alice looked at him for a second. "Umm, never mind..." she whispered.

"Come on, you can tell me." Jello said as his human friend hugged him even tighter, "And please don't hug me so tight..."

"Sorry." Alice whispered, and started petting the Solosis with her right hand while holding him with the other one. "It's just...never mind." she added, in a barely audible voice. She smiled again for a couple of seconds, but it was clear that the worry was still there.

Jimmy Vincent

The rebellious looking kid was still chasing the Suicune Dorm kid who took the Druddigon he had defeated from him. "You better give me that Pokémon now," he said, sounding horribly upset, "or you're gonna be sorry you ever-" Then he was cut off when he felt pain coming from his knee that spread all over his body. He found a small rock responsible of the pain, and tried to keep running but the pain made him trip over and make his face hit the rocky floor. The other kid chuckled as he continued to run, getting away from Jimmy.

"See you later, Raikou boy!" he said, "And thanks for the Druddigon!"

"Agh! This ain't over, you're gonna pay!" Jimmy screamed, angry because of all that happened to him in the cave. "Run while you have the chance! Next time I find you, I'm gonna crush you and feed you to the-" But the other kid, Bryce, was far away from him. This upset Jimmy more as he struggled to get back on his feet. He had some serious bruises on his face and there was very little blood on his forehead and right knee.

"Humph, whatever!" Jimmy muttered, and leaned against one of the walls to stay standing.

He, Grim and Smokey then continued moving through the path that was before them. That was, until something caught Jimmy's attention. It was...an odd looking rock, or at least Jimmy thought so at first. It was blue and red, much like the Dragon that was taken from him. He then moved closer to the object, and collapsed right in front of it.

"What...What is that?" he asked.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark noticed the slight blush that was planted on Valorie's face after his comment about her being one of the best trainers in the school. He was only being honest though... She did beat lance after all. Although it wasn't the real deal, it was still a big one. Heck, Valorie was pure inspiration for Mark to get better. Though he'd be getting too mushy if he told her that part. He'd look silly...

After all of that, they were quickly greeted by two other students. One of them had a Zoroark. Geez was he like the Mascot of the island or something? Mark had lost count of how many Zoroark's he had seen. He was going to start getting paranoid of seeing them in battle before long.

The two were certainly social to have walked up to both of them willingly and introduce theirselves. Mark was in the same possition. He did the same around the first day of school. It was how he got to eventually meet everyone. Mark decided he may as well keep the wagon rolling.

"Hey you two! I'm Mark. The little troublemaker over there is..."

Before Mark could finish, Snype saw this as an Opportunity to warm up a bit. He decided to pick Dominique as his target. Snype left his headpiece off for this one. He quickly crawled over to Dominique and swiftly climbed onto his shoulder. His eyes shone brightly and he gave off a large open smile to Dominique. One he looked to his right, He'd have a face full of Sableye.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

"Hyper, Thunder 'em hard, and don't hold back one volt of it" commanded Gen.

Ralts looked back upon at Jason and Jason looked back. They both smiled.

"He has no idea, does he?" questioned Jason.

Ralts smled turned into a smurk. "Get ready Electrike!" shouted Ralts.

"What you talkin' bout?" asked Electrike.

Ralts just slapped his face and turned towards Hyper.
Hyper slid down and spun on the ground, he jumped and summoned a great wave of lightning that razed the area, the Rain Dance had powered up his attack.

But it seemed like Gen was going to get an unfortunate surprise.

All the electricity had spun up some dirt blocking the view of Jason from his Pokémon and opponent.

When the dust had lifted Jason's assumption was correct, both of his Pokémon stood thier unharmed by the attack. Electrike let out a jolt of energy into the sky.

"Cheers for the juice" Electrike smiled, he had become slightly more stronger.

"Oh how shocked you must feel right now" Jason sniggered as the scenario seemed somewhat predictable.

"So before you question how the attack somehow missed, i will tell you that it didn't" said Jason.

"Electrike have this nifty little ability called Lightiningrod, it absorbs all Electric type attacks and increase thier energy power. Your Rain Dance might have been a brilliant strategy in your regular battles, but with Lightiningrod it is all but pointless"

Jason flicked his hair to the side and gestured to Ralts.

"Ralts, use 1 on Shock" commanded Jason.

Ralts eyes turned blue and he fired a small telekinetic force towards Shock.

"What's the matter? Delcatty got your tongue?" Jason asked.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
(ooc: i'll be posting my SU first so other RP'ers know about my character ^^)

Name: Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny

Nickname: Rubs

Dorm: Entei dorm

Appearance: Ruby is a very shy girl, she has long blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. normally she wears a red shirt with a pokeball picture on it, black shorts, and wine red boots, but she also likes to wear blue which is her favorite color. she's a very thin girl, sometimes she wears her hair in a tail, she also has a lil pokeball hairclip in her hair. when people see her they judge her for her appearence. They think she's a arrogant girl, but when they get to know her better they discover she's actually a nice girl with a lack of confidence.

Personality: ruby is a very shy but pretty girl, but towards friends she's very open and spontanous, she likes to pull pranks. she's nice and polite towards everyone, doesn't matter if it's a friend, stranger or a enemy, she hates to dissapoint anyone.
she's born in a rich family, thats why people normally think she's arrogant and judge her for her appearance, she never felt in love once but when a boy likes her Poochyena scares them away. Her weakness is that she's scared for people to abandon her, she's scared for this since she has been left alone by all her friends when she was little. She has no confidence at all but she truly believes and has faith in her pokemon. when she battles she seems to have more confidence and she also seems more outgoing.

History: Ruby's hometown is Pallet Town in the Kanto region. when she was little she used to be bullied for her weird colored eyes, but her siblings always protected her. one day when her siblings weren't near, one of her classmates was bullying her again, which caused a little Poochyena to get mad with him. Bravely she protected the little Ruby from the boy, the Poochyna decides to stay with her to protect her and thats the day Ruby got her very own pokemon. Now she's older the band Poochyena and she has only became stronger. On age of 10 she begun her pokemon journey together with Poochyena, she cought strong pokemon. most of her pokemon are by professor oak, while she travels along with Eevee, Zorua and Poochyena who she seems to understand like no other. she really can understand what her pokemon says, the cause of that probely is cuz together with her siblings she always played in the forest with the wild pokemon. she has two sisters, Cecilia and Olivia, and one big brother, Terra, Ruby is the youngest of the four. her mother died when she was young, it sometimes hurts her to think back about that time.

Pokemon:

Name: Poochyena
lvl: 20
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

name: zorua
lvl: 18
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

name: Eevee
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

(ooc: now i'll be posting :3)

'Rubs! wake up!' the voice of Ruby's big brother sounds trough the long hallways. Poochynena is teasing her by constanly putting her tail into her nose. '(wake up!)' Poochyena says to her. 'i'm coming...' after awhile Ruby gets out her bed, she first walks the mirror the brush her long messy hair. when she's done she walks downstairs with Poochyena on her shoulder. yesterday a package came in with a letter from the pokemon academy, today is the day she's gonna enroll. 'Ruby you're slow! the boat leaves at 1 pm! it's 10 am right now!' a girl with long brown hair makes her sit on the big table in the kitchen. 'relax Olivia, it's 2 hours driving, we'll arrive just on time if we leave at 11.' Ruby shows a cute little smile. 'sigh...alright then, Terra is putting your stuff in the car, Cecilia will be here soon with groceries.' Olivia gives her and Poochyena something to eat. when they finished they leave to the expensive looking car. 'Terra...you're not gonna drive are you...?' Ruby looks at the tall blonde boy with her blue eyes. 'i must, don't worry, i practised and this time we won't end up hitting a tree.' Terra is sticking out his tongue as he teases her. 'Rubs? are you going already?' a short brown haired girl walks over. 'Cecilia? uhmm yeah.' Ruby smiles again. on that moment Olivia runs outside. 'goodbye lil sis!' she shouts. both sister hug her tightly before she steps into the car. 'good bye Cecilia, goodbye Olivia, i will miss you.' Ruby opens her window. 'byeee!' both girls wave when the car drives away. two hours later they arrive. 'you have 5 minutes.' Terra says but Ruby is distracted. 'the ocean looks beautiful, right Poochyena?' she says. 'pooch...' Poochyena replies. 'hey the other should see this too! Eevee, Zorua! come out!' Ruby trows up two pokeballs which shine in the light as they open. two pokemon come out, a little zorua and a little Eevee. 'look at the ocean guys.' Ruby smiles cute at them so they can't refuse. 'Ruby! there's no time for that! your boat leaves in 3 minutes!' Terra has a big bag on his back and trows the small bag to Ruby. 'let's go!' he shouts at her. everyone begins running to the boat that almost leaves. Ruby gets on the boat on time but didn't got the chance to say goodbye to her big brother. 'i will call you when i got there!' she shouts to him as the boat leaves. 'be sure you will!' Terra waves at her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed as she stepped in yet another puddle of the dirty water. "That's it, I'm turning back and taking a nice long bath to clean the dirt off my legs, and I have t try to save these shoes" she muttered angrily holding her dress up a bit as she turned back to keep it out of the water. She took a few steps and then shrieked as something jumped out of the murky water soaking her completely. After wiping her face and silently thanking the fact her bag was water proof her eyes widened when she saw a Seviper in front of her looking at her menacingly. "Jazz help me" she whispered tossing up the Pokeball that held her Squirtle watching as the small turtle Pokemon appeared in front of her. "Gyro Ball" she said stepping back as Jazz tucked himself into his shell and spun fast hitting the Seviper in the head before he landed on his feet.

Rosalyn let out a cheer at the success of the move but it was short lived when the Seviper wrapped his tail around Jazz and squeezed drawing a small cry from her Pokemon. "Jazz!" she yelled trying to think as the wild Pokemon kept squeezing, "Use Bite Jazz" she called smirking when the Squirtle bit down on Seviper's tail getting free from the wrap. "Now use Ice Beam!" Rosalyn said grabbing a great ball from her bag as Jazz stood up straight charging up the icy blue beam and sending it at Seviper. The Seviper tried to dodge but the attack hit his tail and the water freezing it. As soon as she saw this Rosalyn threw the Great Ball at the Seviper and held her breath as the ball shook.

"come on, catch it" she thought her hands clasped together and once she heard the click she let out her breath and smiled at Jazz who brought her the Great Ball. "thanks Buddy" she said returning him and looking at the Great Ball "Swampy, your name is Swampy in honor of this place that I am never coming to again" she said putting the ball away and hurrying the rest of the way out of the swamp.

Rosalyn kept walking still angry and upset that she was soaked through from the wet dirty water in the swamp "I'm probably gonna catch a cold or worse" she said to herself not paying attention to the path just going the way she thought led back to the academy. A few minutes later she stopped finding herself outside of what looked like the entrance to a cave "this must be the Mountains" she sighed looking around her "went the wrong way" she said before she heard a boys voice screaming something from inside the cave followed by a boy in Suicune Jacket shoving past her on his way out. She glared at the boys retreating back before going into the cave to find the source of the screaming. She ran into the cave shivering a bit from the cool air on her wet skin and hair but she didn't stop and went in farther just in time to see a boy collapse in front of what looked like an oddly colored rock. "oh my, are you okay" she said worriedly going to the boy who looked to be her age and was hurt.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy returned Grim to her Pokéball and crawled over to the red and blue object as he felt more pain running all over his body. Then he heard someone behind him, which upset him even more. He thought the Suicune Dorm kids were back to take advantage of his state. He didn't turn to see who it was, and instead clutched the object, not willing to let go of it, and closed his eyes as he felt even more pain. But then both Smokey and him got a big surprise.

"Oh my, are you okay?" that someone said.

Jimmy turned and saw a blonde girl behind him. She was wearing a brownish dress and had mud all over her legs and face. And she looked...worried about him. He definitely did not see that coming. Smokey floated back, getting closer to the blue and red object.

"Who...who are you?" Jimmy asked, sounding angry and in pain as he looked at her, and tried to get back on his feet without much success. And the fact that it was starting to get dark outside did not make things easier for the rebellious-looking Raikou Dorm boy.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Who...who are you?" The boy asked sounding like he was angry and in pain as he looked at her while trying to stand up but failing. He looked really hurt and it worried Rosalyn even more. "did that boy that passed me do something to hurt him?" she thought worriedly and went over to the boy.

"my names Rosalyn but you can call me Rosie" she said gently taking his arm and helping him stand "I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to help" she added softly before asking what she really wanted to ask "this kid shoved by me on my way in here, did he do this to you?" she asked quietly.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy said nothing as the new girl introduced herself and helped him get back on his feet. Even though the girl said that she was there to help and that she would not hurt him, he was not going to let his guard down, not one bit. And especially not after what happened to him. He made an angry face as he remembered that the Suicune Dorm kids did to him, which, coupled with all the pain he was feeling, made him look quite scary. Then he returned to reality and heard the girl's question.

"What kid? One with a blue jacket?" Jimmy replied, "Where'd he go? I'm gonna make him pay!"

He tried to run outside, but his right leg stopped him using pain upon taking his first step. Back on the floor again and trying not to scream, he crawled over to the odd rock and held on to it. But the odd rock was oddly light, and Jimmy ended up lying face up on the rocky floor with the odd rock on his chest and surrounded by his arms.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn watched as the boy grew angry and asked where the kid went answering her question. He tried to run outside but fell again and crawled over to the strange rock holding it on his chest "hey it's okay" she said worriedly going to him and helping him sit up "honestly some of those Suicune kids, they think they are better than everyone else and I haven't even been here that long" she sighed. "I'm not gonna tell you where he went, I understand how you want revenge but I'm not about to let you get kicked out of the academy just because of some jerk" she added quietly.

Rosalyn looked him in the eyes determined and basically saying she wasn't afraid of him and wasn't going to take no for an answer. "why don't you tell me your name and then we can go get you some medical help" she said kindly.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

"Humph. Whatever."

Jimmy didn't look happy. This new girl was getting in the way between him and that Bryce kid. And all because...she didn't want him to get expelled? He didn't want to be in that Academy in the first place. He was trapped there with no way out. But it was getting dark outside, and he was not going to spend the night in a cave all bruised up, so he decided he had to team up with this new girl for the time being. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but he had no choice.

"Name's Jimmy. Jimmy Vincent." Jimmy said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Let's get going."

He was still unable to stand up, and while holding that blue and red rock it was even harder. And, because it was so light, he thought it he dropped it he would break it into a kajillion pieces. And, for some reason, he didn't want that to happen. He carefully placed the odd rock on the rocky floor, and tried to get up again. This time he was able to do that without help, but now he had another problem. He stared at the odd rock that was lying on the floor for a while, getting more upset.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Having arranged the few possessions that she had taken back to Four Island with her into neat piles on her desk, Selene found herself staring at them blankly from the seat on her bed that she appeared to have taken subconsciously. She was having difficulty associating any of this stuff around her with her life, unable to make any connections or any kind of recognition beyond a superficial knowledge that the item belonged to her - and it didn't seem to matter a bit. Even as she looked at posters on her walls and photographs smiling at her from pretty much every horizontal surface in the room Selene felt nothing beyond a knowledge that they were there.

With a frustrated sigh Selene rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling absently, deafened by the silence. She welcomed the quiet of solitude - she hadn't had much of either during her time at home - her family did not cope with bereavement quietly. Even during those precious moments stolen to take down at the beach watching the waves roll and break she would be interrupted for some reason or another. Even as she heard the merriment from the Academy through the small opening in her window she enjoyed her own company more than anyone's at that moment.

She considered the possibility of talking to Valorie about everything that happened...she was the obvious choice of confidante - she was Selen's closest friend at the Academy, their feelings for each other had the best chance of supporting such a strain...but then these very reasons made Valorie the last person Selene wanted to see. The thought of speaking these words to her made Selene recoil, putting this huge emotional baggage on her, seeing her face contort in pity and sadness for her...Selene could practically imagine Valorie's very expression. Selene would not be able to cope with pity but she would struggle even more seeing Valorie upset. Vince popped into her head seamlessly, but she dismissed that also. She had already caused the boy enough pain and confusion, she would rather be a complete hermit than put any more of her emotional turmoil on him.

With an irritated grunt, Selene stood up briskly and left the room whilst pushing her arms into a leather jacket. She shoved her hands in the pockets of her black skinny jeans and left the dorm, heading over to the mountains for a spot of training to clear her head. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed two kids in Nidoqueen and Nidoking costumes waving to her, but she kept her fingers tucked into her pockets and her eyes firmly ahead. Even the Academy itself held no nostalgia for her...even as she picked her way through the paths in the foothills of the mountains she felt detached. Yet, Selene felt detached from everything...

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin quickly ran into the pokemon center and came out as soon as his Dratini was better. He looked to the older girl he was walking around with and held out a super potion.

". . . I got this for your skitty," he said weakly.

Probably his way of apologizing for having to hurt a friend.

N

N raised an eyebrow at Kyoko's story. Bad R men huh? That could be a number of things. Team Rocket are probably the most worldly renowned group that would be possibly affiliated with R and doing bad things. Still though. . . something about him and Zoroark hearing the double voice was odd. One voice sounded like another language of some sort, but the other he and Zoroark could hear just fine. N looked at the boy in the eyes when he was asked about his own name and age.

. . . somewhat interesting to ask about one's age, but considering how old the child looked it was normal for kids to ask about ages like that he supposed. Still though. . . something struck him in an odd way. What seemed so. . . interesting about the boy?

"My real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius. But many simply know me and address me only by the name of 'N'. I am . . . I guess you could say about 20," he replied. ". . . Tell me though. . . What's your name? Why were those R men after you?"

And why do you talk with two voices, Zoroark grumbled.

"Zoroark, please," N ushered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 1.5: The Boy's Shocking Ability!

Listen, Kiyoko!
Further Explanation is Needed...

~The Boy's Shocking Ability!~

"My real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius. But many simply know me and address me only by the name of 'N'. I am... I guess you could say about 20, Tell me though... What's your name? Why were those R men after you?"

"And why do you talk with two voices?"

He looked at them both, first facing the green-haired man. "Konnichi wa En-san, namae wa Kiyoko dess." as they hear "Greetings, N. My name is Kiyoko." He remembered the second question and he suddenly got very quiet, pressing his index fingers together nervously. He simply replied, "... J-jikken..." and "... E-experiments..." He quickly turned to the Zoroark, and replied, TO Zoroark, hearing what Zoroark had grumbled. He simply repeated "Jikken..." and "Experiment..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled softly at Jimmy as he put the odd rock down and managed to stand on his own before looking down at the rock again. "it's nice to meet you Jimmy" she said softly grabbing Jazz's Pokeball. "here I can help you walk and Jazz can carry that odd rock for you" she said calling out the Squirtle "I don't know what it is either but it looks interesting" she said knowing he was upset about that kid still. "I can help you get back at him without getting into to much trouble. I grew up with six older brothers so I have a lot of ways to get revenge without really hurting someone" she suggested. To Rosalyn it looked like Jimmy needed a friend and she was determined to be that for him.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

"Humph. I don't need help with that." Jimmy said to Rosalyn, "I already taught them a lesson, and I can do that again. And I think I can carry that rock by myself."

He was clearly taking his anger out on the girl who was just trying to help him. He crouched, trying to endure the pain that came from his right knee and spread all over his body. Then he grabbed the rock and slowly got back up, almost falling over twice. He looked at Rosalyn.

"Let's get going, it's getting dark." Jimmy said, "And I don't wanna spend the night on this stupid mountains."

Then he walked up to Rosalyn, holding the huge but light object in his arms. His leg still hurt like hell, and he had trouble just moving it to take a step forward.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen stood silent, true he had not remembered that ability, but he was still calm.
"Meh, not like I already lost this fight. Shock's been through worse, but that was a bit lame...." said Gen. Now he noticed something though.

"Damn it..... that little runt made me dizzy." grunted Shock. "Stay calm.... A little bother like that ain't no biggy."
"Shock's confused huh? I been seeing this before, It ain't that bad really." said Gen. He continued, "Since Thunder attacks ain't gonna do nothin' I'll just switch to fighting hand-to-hand!"

"X Scissors Shock, hit that Ralts and Knock her out" commanded Gen.

Shock had no qualms about the commands, neither with Ralts. He just wanted to smack something.

"I'll do it, but just this once. The next one I'll be to dazed to aim..." said Shock.

Shock crossed his tiny arms and lunged at Ralts. "Super Effective!" said Gen.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn shook her head and returned Jazz not even fazed by Jimmy taking his anger out on her. Having six brothers she was used to having anger taken out on her so she just walked next to him. She noticed he was having a little trouble walking "let me help you, and I'm not taking no for an answer, you may think your big and tough and some people may be afraid of you but I'm not, and I'm not going to be afraid of you. I'm helping whether you like it or not" she said determined looking him right in the eyes.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
boat to the academy, Ruby Destiny

a few hours later when Ruby fellt asleep on a chair Poochyena waker her up. 'huh...oh it's night already!' Ruby immediately jumps from the chair to her room on the boat, followed by her three pokemon. '(what are you doing? why are you running?)' Zorua jumps on her shoulder. 'Olivia made a halloween dress for me! it's really pretty! i wanna wear it tonight since it's halloween night!' Ruby runs into her room and quickly pulls of all her clothes which fly around in the room, then she takes a little dress out her bag, a short lila dress, with two little ribbons on her back that go down till her knees, she pulls it on. Ruby walks to the mirror and takes a little head necklace out of her pocket, it's red and pretty, she puts it on her head. '(cute)' Eevee comments. 'how do i look guys?' Ruby smiles cute as she shows of her dress to her little pokemon friends. '(it looks great on you!)' Poochyena jumps on her shoulder. Ruby cheerfully puts all her clothes she trwe around back in her bag. 'i hope i can make friends...' she quietly whispers.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Now Jimmy got even more mad. He didn't like they way this Rosalyn girl was talking to him. Not at all. Saying that he just thinks he is big and tough...That just didn't seem right. He wanted to get out of the cave, and leave this girl behind. But his leg prevented from doing so, and gave him no choice but to stick around with her. "Great....Juust greeeat..." he thought, his face showing the reluctance, "Just what I needed..."

"Hey! I don't need no help! You hear?" the kid yelled as he took another step and felt more pain.

Smokey looked at his trainer and felt...sorry for him. Normally he would side with him whenever he started yelling at someone who upset him. But not this time. He knew that Jimmy needed help. And he would help him if he had arms, or something that could help Jimmy move around without feeling pain. Then the Koffing looked at Rosalyn.

[Please forgive him.] Smokey said, [He's just upset because a kid stole the Pokémon he was going to catch.]

Jimmy meanwhile tried to head for the exit of the cave, but he could barely see the path ahead of him. He almost tripped over again, and now that he was carrying this oddly light rock, it could shatter into many pieces, and he was clearly against that.

"Humph. Whatever." Jimmy muttered, "Let's just get outta this stupid cave. I wanna find out what the hell this rock is."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn shook her head a small smile still on her face as Jimmy seemed to get more angry at her. The path was dark and they both where having trouble seeing. Grabbing Belle's Pokeball calling out the Togepi who cried out in happiness at being out. "alright Belle last time you where out you charged sunlight, now use Solar Beam to light the path" she said grinning as after a minute the path was bathed in light from the small Pokemon's attack. Rosalyn picked up the Togepi and looked at Jimmy "the light should last til we get to the entrance of the cave" she said holding Belle with one arm her free hand gently grabbing Jimmy's arm to help him.

Back