• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
About to get stardew valley. Been meaning to and i heard its a huge stress reliever which is something i need right now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've been sleeping over at my friend's a lot and we've been playing on the Switch a lot (I usually bring mine too so we have 4 joycons to play with total, plus my library) - I bought Mario Party on a whim yesterday, really excited to bring that over next weekend.

Also bought Kingdom for 2 bucks (the pixel game, not Come Deliverance) - it's a pretty short experience once you figure out how to build up your empire and "beat" the game, but still worth it for 2 bucks imo. Thinking of getting Kingdom: New Lands too, if it's still on sale as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
I ordered a copy of Shenmue I & II on the PS4 and got Blazblue Cross Tag battle on the switch digitally.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
the weekend that went by (i know im late, been a bit of a week, well compared to most people it hasnt) but i bought watchdogs 1 and 2, and monopoly plus, all were on sale, got it for about $16

Years
Finally bought a Nintendo Switch! Also got Lets Go Pikachu and Stardew Valley along with it :D and some games for my Xbox 360 and 3DS, went a little crazy

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Devil May Cry HD Collection and Yakuza 0. I've been thinking of buying them for a while, and lo and behold I find them instore.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Just picked up Tales of Destiny 2 for psp on Playstation Network to play on my Vita. It's downloading now!

It's the last mothership title in the Tales series I've yet to play so I'm very excited. :D

Back