• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KingOfClub's Sprite Gallery

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 8, 2009
Let up on the harsh comments Purfugly, or you're going to get a warning k? When commenting, be more constructive.

Edit: on second thoughts, I'm gonna give you a warning for this.

Um.. excuse me? I thought telling someone how to improve was constructive. Maybe you should get a better grasp on things like this before you start handing out random warnings to people. ;D

Thanks Amachi, and BTW, I didn't even copy and paste into this thread. I use an code. And to anyone else who's eyes start bleeding from looking at these, go make you own and stare at them.[/QUOTE]

-_- I was referring to how your fusions look like two separate Pokemon instead of an actual fusion of the Pokemon.

Oh no, some negative feedback comes along and.... it's all the sudden known as flaming! No. There will be people who don't like your works, and you'll just have to deal with it.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Here's some examples of construction critisism the mods probably agree: I like Your ideas, you just need to work on the actual combination of the sprites.

Now here's Flaming: Your work makes my eyes bleed.

You may have heard that one before^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 8, 2009
Ha, I'm glad I can actually look at posts and extract the information from them, unlike you.
I said the constant copy pasting made my eyes bleed, not the sprites.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
Gah, I don't want this to become a fight. I was just saying, it was on the rude side, thats why you got a warning.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 8, 2009
Um.. no. I got a warning because I posted in a section where the moderation has to rub its queerness all over the place.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 8, 2009
Once again, I insulted the moderation, not the mods. ;D
I think they're nice people, but the show of moderation in this thread isn't speaking in a positive way for the moderation of this section.

Years
Purfugly, keep your comments to yourself. No one wants to hear you mod-bash.

Anyway, KingofClubs, your fusions are nice. The only one I have a problem with is the Rattata+Geodude. It basically looks like you just pasted the head on the Rattata's body. Try adding a shadow under its head.

Your recolors are good, to. The difference between color tones in the pallettes you chose couldn't have been better.

Years
Please, if you have complaints about the staff or the moderation, PM it to them, you're going off-topic. And never say something like "rub it's queerness" again, that's just not right. There are better ways of saying things.

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
what? I didn't steal ANY work. If it is the same design, It a complete accident. I have posted on Serebii beofre, but thats it... Can you give me a link to the site I "stole from".

jubb

Banned
Years
ok... pokemoncrater.com/forums i think thats it. that sizor/arbok was stolen, and i think a few others were as well. just register...if you haventbeen there b4...and you will c it around. i kinda like the forums ovr there more, but all of the accounts that were made in june (mine) are suspended due to a server crash until 9/13. but regardless, the forums are a bit looser then here, and i like it to tell the truth, but they get mad wen they get there stuff stolen...so dont get any ideas!

Back