• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Anything you get can be used for anything and everything unless otherwise stated.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Don't worry Anna, I'm not too.. too... too far behind!!

Man everyone I tag team with are like these posting MONSTERS

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Don't worry Anna, I'm not too.. too... too far behind!!

Man everyone I tag team with are like these posting MONSTERS

ahaha i just... hang out in forum games mostly. i would have actually been done earlier but i was struggling to draw charkzard u_u and not i have to draw grimer lmao WHY IS IT HARD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
ahaha i just... hang out in forum games mostly. i would have actually been done earlier but i was struggling to draw charkzard u_u and not i have to draw grimer lmao WHY IS IT HARD

FG has been my unintentional VPP lifesaver, haha. To think I've been posting the old fashioned way with well thought out and meaning posts for so many years to raise Pokemon! How gauche of me.

I knew you were drawing your signature Pokemon!!!! You gotta post a compilation in the Art Studio!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
ok i hit the number of posts y'all said to hit here
do i just now have a level 100 jynx?

and so now i can request a new pokemon?

Congrats! Now you have to pick a new VPP you'd like to raise! :D

Once you've decided on one, head on over to this thread, read the rules on the first page, and post your next VPP using this format:

Name:
Pokémon:
Northern or Southern Hemisphere:​

Then, once one of the VPP staff calculates your numbers, you'll receive your VPPs information!

Years
Congrats! Now you have to pick a new VPP you'd like to raise! :D

Once you've decided on one, head on over to this thread, read the rules on the first page, and post your next VPP using this format:

Name:
Pokémon:
Northern or Southern Hemisphere:​

Then, once one of the VPP staff calculates your numbers, you'll receive your VPPs information!

oh god the pressure..........got it

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
FG has been my unintentional VPP lifesaver, haha. To think I've been posting the old fashioned way with well thought out and meaning posts for so many years to raise Pokemon! How gauche of me.

I knew you were drawing your signature Pokemon!!!! You gotta post a compilation in the Art Studio!!
i try to make at least three reasonable discussion-y or conversational posts per day & focus on the games where you actually have to think but the gender race nets me quite a few posts lmao

they're all in my art studio gallery & being collected in my vpp thread as well~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
wait i have a question

when we get a pokemon we get assigned points yes? do we get those points immediately or should we only add them to our totals once the pokemon is fully raised?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oh. so is the 100 points that you stated after Fairy and I finished our tag-team; is that in addition to the 100 that we got when we started with Munchlax?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
oh. so is the 100 points that you stated after Fairy and I finished our tag-team; is that in addition to the 100 that we got when we started with Munchlax?

Yup! If you have a Swellow, get 50 points for it, and that VPP completes a challenge, you get that reward in addition to the 50. Tag team is just worth more since it's a harder challenge. So add that extra 100 points! (。'▽'。)♡

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oh! i didn't realize tag-team was considered completing a challenge! though i did wonder why it took more posts to finish....

pkmin3033

Quick question/suggestion - the requirements for Meloetta are 2 Normal and 1 Fighting, but the Aria forme is Normal/Psychic. Would it be better to split Meloetta up into its 2 formes and have the Aria be 2 Normal + 1 Psychic, with the 2 Normal + 1 Fighting being the requirements for the Pirouette forme?

I swear this has nothing to do with me only liking Aria Meloetta and hating Fighting Pokemon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Quick question/suggestion - the requirements for Meloetta are 2 Normal and 1 Fighting, but the Aria forme is Normal/Psychic. Would it be better to split Meloetta up into its 2 formes and have the Aria be 2 Normal + 1 Psychic, with the 2 Normal + 1 Fighting being the requirements for the Pirouette forme?

I swear this has nothing to do with me only liking Aria Meloetta and hating Fighting Pokemon

I may have meant to add to the list at one point and completely forgot. Because I know I've been working on a list of Pokemon with more than one form like I did with the Vivillons to give people more of a varity.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Umm, hey guys, I want to hatch my first Pokemon Fennekin, how do I do that?
I have reached the number of posts required.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
You just keep posting till you reach your final number. There's nothing really special or that you need to let us know permission wise. So keep on posting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back