• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::From Pokemon Adventures 16 comes .emerald's fan Art Gallery!::.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Yeah... drew this while I was confined.

Criticism on my sketches, gladly acceptable.
Apologies if the 320 x 240 sizes of the photo's are too big..

And there are more sketches to come.(Like more posses of Ruby, Sapphire, Brawly, Steven and Roxanne) Updates when ready.

Ruby
rstrainer00.png

Spoiler:

Sapphire
rstrainer01.png

Spoiler:

Gym Leader Brawly
rstrainer72.png

Spoiler:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
those are pretty good. the only thing I see wrong is Sapph's hair in the first one.. it should be longer and a bit thicker.. otherwise, they're good!

moments.

quixotic
Years
Oooh nice work, they looks great!
I would love to see these coloured in either on computer or old fashioned pencils or pens.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
They're all pretty good, especially Brawly. His picture shows a lot of personality. :3 I agree that these would look nice colored.

storm393

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2009
WOW! your work is outstanding! my favorite's the may one! nice job! :)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Woah... I didn't know my drawing were THAT good...

I plan to be a visual artist anyway.

Thanks for the + criticism!

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Wow, these are utterly fantastic! They look like the came straight from the manga, I'm just utterly blown away by the detail. Keep at it because you really have a gift.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
My schedule was extremely hectic for the past two weeks and I didn't have enough time to update the gallery.

So:

Gym Leader Roxanne
rstrainer71.png

Spoiler:

PKMN Trainer Steven Former Champion; Champion
rstrainer29.png

Spoiler:

There are more to come. I just haven't prepared most of them. I promise, they'll come soonER! Again, apologies if the 320 x 240 sizes of the photo's are too big.. Hope this thread hasn't past its "expiration date"; it would be a shame if it did...

Back