• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Oh okies
But check your quality on the spoilers
They are really low compared to the real one >.<
Yup, as Des explained, these are for spriting purposes. I also chose them because ripping them from the whole sheet and shrinking them makes them look worse than these ones :\ The actual sprites are the ones in the battle screens ^^

lon time no talk wow this is awsome i like how well this is coming along i like the second gyleader better im glad to be part of this hack and srry wat was it you wanted me to sprite comp died for a little -_- but lol its coming awsomely(yes i made a word)XD
Thanks! Its good to have you on board ^^

The tiles look poorly inserted...
I apply for Tile Inserter?
Absolutely, you're in. I'll get you some tlie sets and get you to work as soon as I find the folder with my tiles in ^^

I really love those fakemon. Their so cute! *big smile*
Thanks! It seems everyone's favourite part about this hack is the Fakemon ^^ I hope at least some of you like the maps and storyline.... ^^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yup, as Des explained, these are for spriting purposes. I also chose them because ripping them from the whole sheet and shrinking them makes them look worse than these ones :\ The actual sprites are the ones in the battle screens ^^

Thanks! Its good to have you on board ^^

Absolutely, you're in. I'll get you some tlie sets and get you to work as soon as I find the folder with my tiles in ^^

Thanks! It seems everyone's favourite part about this hack is the Fakemon ^^ I hope at least some of you like the maps and storyline.... ^^

Dont worry!! I decided to make banners for you cause i liked the plot~ I hadn't even seen the fakemon yet!! I love them too, don't get me wrong. But the plot and map is great also. don't sell the rest of the hack short~!

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
I love this hack and when i first saw it i started reading the story and got exited then i saw fakemon and i was like oh great another hack ruined by poor fakemon sprite then i saw then and was blown away

anyways overall i love this hack the story, the sprites the, and the fakemon can't wait for a beta or something. hope u don't just focus on the fakemon and make sure you put enough trainers in so people dont have to grind off of wild pokemon all the time maybe not in the first beta but in the end. just posting as you said im new so i dont know much but from what i've played this looks like a very good hack which will "set the bar for fakemon hacks.

Keep up the good work guys. Can't stress enough of how much i like it.

MegaMaccer

Years
Dont worry!! I decided to make banners for you cause i liked the plot~ I hadn't even seen the fakemon yet!! I love them too, don't get me wrong. But the plot and map is great also. don't sell the rest of the hack short~!
Thats great to hear ^^ I'm glad the plot is alright, its great to know we are succeeding so far :D

I love this hack and when i first saw it i started reading the story and got exited then i saw fakemon and i was like oh great another hack ruined by poor fakemon sprite then i saw then and was blown away

anyways overall i love this hack the story, the sprites the, and the fakemon can't wait for a beta or something. hope u don't just focus on the fakemon and make sure you put enough trainers in so people dont have to grind off of wild pokemon all the time maybe not in the first beta but in the end. just posting as you said im new so i dont know much but from what i've played this looks like a very good hack which will "set the bar for fakemon hacks.

Keep up the good work guys. Can't stress enough of how much i like it.
Ahh, that is one of the things that I was worried about: the Fakemon. I thought they would put people off, and they may have put a few off, but once they see them, they tend to stick around ^^ I just thought "If Nintendo can make a new generation, why can't we?" :D It may sound big headed, but I think we may have succeeded ^^

amazing! Do you have the hero sprites?
Nope, unfortunately not. Hopefully we'll be getting those soon, its just hard to find ones I like ^^ Are you volounteering? :D

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
yeah i really like it im saying normally fakemon sprites suck ,but i wanna give some props to the spriters and these fakemon look better than some if not most of nintendo pokemon they are just beautiful just wanna say its good going and like i said dont mess up on the story and put plenty of trainers unlike some other mods can't wait to see this come out.

Keep the good work and quality of sprites up don't rush

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Hello all. Thank you for your comments on westrmistrs and my works that have been posted along this forum. I am in the middle of revolutionizing the thread, but I have a problem with getting html code to turn into something i can actually post. Any ideas?

Thank you for the comments on the Pokemon, but I do not claim them all. I only did Ruashield and a few others so far.

MegaMaccer

Years
I suck......whos working on them?

Can we have a sneak peek on 1 you like?
Hmm, a sneak peek, eh?.... Well, I would give you one, except I haven't got one to show you! Its still a work in progress right now ^^

yeah i really like it im saying normally fakemon sprites suck ,but i wanna give some props to the spriters and these fakemon look better than some if not most of nintendo pokemon they are just beautiful just wanna say its good going and like i said dont mess up on the story and put plenty of trainers unlike some other mods can't wait to see this come out.

Keep the good work and quality of sprites up don't rush
They are cool, eh? And don't worry, the storyline will be the main attraction of this hack, at least I hope it will ^^

=========================================================

So, onto the "Update" Well, I have no pics for the moment, but I can tell you that we will have a video soon that will show some scripts and hopefully some Fakemon in game. We will also have more maps sorted soon, so you can have a look-see at those when I post them. Oh, and what does everyone think of the new name for the thread? I thought it fits the story more ^^

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
yes your fakemon are very smexi prolly the smexiest if seen. plz comment on my avatar its my first pixel art/sprite and my second is the one attached plz comment on them i really like the avatar 1 oh and maccer if u want to use either one of them just let me know ;)

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

Years
I'm not a good spriter but I'm a good story teller
Sure, I'll have you on for storys, maybe you can help with new events or help me with ideas. PM me your instant messenger if you have one ^^

*post*

yay i updated! XD

this is lookin really amazin lol. again probably the best fakemon game thats been around :) keep it up bro.
Yay! You posted! ^^
Thanks for that mate, its great to hear people are still interested in this. Its a little sad seeing so many people view it but hardly anyone posts :( Well, at least you did ^^

yes your fakemon are very smexi prolly the smexiest if seen. plz comment on my avatar its my first pixel art/sprite and my second is the one attached plz comment on them i really like the avatar 1 oh and maccer if u want to use either one of them just let me know ;)
Thanks! As for your pixel art, I'd probably put you as a tile spriter, judging by what I see. I don't know why, but I do ^^ Try spriting a tree or a building or something like that, and send it over to me for rating ^^

=========================================================
I'm going to get an update with some screenshots and new tiles as soon as tinypic starts working for me again. Its having a bit of a seizure at the moment, but I'll be posting some as soon as it fixes itself ^^

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
uhm ok ill try i gotta eat dinner but ive never sprited trees or buildings ill try tho im pretty good with colors. oh btw the hack is going great yay updates.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Quite possibly the best thing I've seen here.
I love your fakemon, if the story were half as good it would still be the best.

MegaMaccer

Years
Quite possibly the best thing I've seen here.
I love your fakemon, if the story were half as good it would still be the best.
Thank you so much ^^

The sprites look really good. Can't wait to see some more.
I'll try and get some more up later on today, and thanks for the support ^^

===========================================================
Finally, and update with a picture. Its the house tile we have, the one for a government building. Enjoy, and don't forget to let us know what you think ^^
Spoiler:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Woot mah building, cannot wait to see it inserted, and when i get off mobile i will definitely be making your lab :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Wow! I'm new to PC, but I've been a fan of this series since the R/B/G/Y days, and your hack is by far the best i have seen so far. Keep it up!

Also, if you need someone to come up with anything like team formations for opponents, or maybe someone to Beta Test, I would be honored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back