• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Adult Pokemon fan here~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefangrrl

Shiny Pokemon Lover
Years
Hello everyone.
I have loved the whole Pokemon franchise for a very long time now. I am loving the Black/White versions. :classic: I hope to make some friends on here to trade with and maybe battle once in awhile. I'm taking my time on the games. I'm just past the 2nd Gym in Black and getting ready for my 2nd badge in White. I also just played in the DreamWorld and it is very cool. I just wish it would let you either play longer than an hour or let you visit more than once per day to tuck in other Pokemon. I am just learning more about the Abilities/Characteristics of Pokemon and I am looking forward to trying to catch Shiny Pokemon by chaining. I don't really understand it all quite yet. May was my favorite girl trainer and I liked the character Tracy that was short lived in the anime.

I would love to get to know other Pokefans of all ages but would prefer to meet other Poke' adults. I also love to collect pokemon stuff as well.

Pokemon is NOT just for little kids like a lot of people say it is--->Proud Adult Pokefan!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm turning 24 in a month, so I can totally relate sister. :D

Reading through your post I think I have a bit more technical knowledge of the games than you (although I'm still trying to crack some of B/W's features), so if you need some questions answered, I'd love to give it a try. XD

Aside from that, welcome to our little community. Enjoy your forum-browsing experience, and be sure to ask for directions from anyone with a colorful username if you get lost or confused. :D

pokefangrrl

Shiny Pokemon Lover
Years
Adult Poke'fans & HARDCORE Pokemon fans of all ages.

Please add me as a friend because I want to learn anything and everything Pokemon because I have been out of the loop for awhile. When I used to play the games it was just trying to catch them all which I have NEVER completed a game,I got close with Emerald.The games I have are: Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,SoulSilver,Heart Gold,Black & White. I only have a few Shiny which I got in trades,so I do not really want to get rid of them as of right now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well said! My sister & brother-in-law tell me that I'm too old for Pokemon. I'm 20, and I'm also a proud fan, and will always be! I salute you! ^_^

Anyways, Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us in this amazing community! I love Tracey in the anime as well! Just wish he would appear more, though. Since you're quite interested in battling and trading with others, you should visit the Wi-Fi center. Where you can trade with other PC members, and battle! There are also battle contests, so you should definitely check that out. :)

Well, make yourself comfortable here, and be sure to read the rules and the FAQ! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I did not know there were so many adults here. XD

Anyways, welcome to the PokeCommunity! As you can see, there are loads of other Pokemon fans that are adults, so you'll be able to find lots of people your age. XD; It's good you still love Pokemon, even at your age. :D Pokemon's for everyone to play~

If you want to trade or battle, then visit the WiFi Center where you can battle and trade with others. I haven't really checked it out that much; I usually play Pokemon games for the fun of it. But it's fine to try out. :D

Anyway, have fun here~ We're a (generally) friendly bunch. :3

Tilting Clock

Apricorn Fiend
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
You're seriously not alone! I've been playing the games casually since the beginning, although I gave them a hiatus for Gen IV. When they went and remade G/S, I just couldn't resist and ever since the craving has come back in full force.

Hit me up to trade or battle some time. I'm nothing special when it comes to training; these games have always been more about the fun of swapping and duking it out with friends than anything competitive.

I've got HeartGold and White at my fingertips.

Serilei

Child Of The Korn
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 6, 2016
Proud fan here too, I am 24 as well.. Ha you know it is funny, because when I was living in the U.S., me and a co-worker were at work early one morning, and I was like "Man you know, I have an urge to play Pokemon" he was like "Yeah me too.. secretly".. Point being it is nice to know I'm not the only adult Poke-fan here :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hi, another adult Pokemon fan here! Though I'm not quite 85 as it says in my profile :) But there are plenty of us adults who still enjoy Pokemon. There's just something about the games that keeps drawing me back in.

Having said that, I actually didn't enjoy B/W as much as past Pokemon games. I found trying to strenghen my team was a lot more tedious this time around. My favorites were Platinum, Leaf Green, and Soul Silver, then B/W fits in somewhere after that.

Leaf (the girl from Leaf Green) was my favorite female trainer, and I'm slightly obsessed, lol. I haven't seen the anime in years. I mainly stick with the games.

Anyway, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy meeting other players and having fun on our site!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
welcome to the club girl ^_~ (im not a girl though)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2015
Hey there soul sisters! While we may be old, the world is young. Thus, our habits of enslaving cute little creatures that wouldn't hurt a fly yet they have the ability to conquer the world. You may think this sounds like a proposition. Well, you are highly correct, it is. Let us unite and destroy all other Pokemon trainers and monopolize all major fast-food chains. Yes, yes! Genius I am!

Regards,

Professor Wood

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Hi there! I'm all grown up too! LOL I'm 26 and I still love pokemon. :D My husband plays too. He is also 26, but doesn't go on forums.

FangedFreak

Ace Trainer
Years
yeh it's my 23rd in a couple of weeks.. i remember when i was younger and used to watch first gen episodes early on a sunday morning as i sorted out papers for my paper round haha

Pokémon is for all ages.. if you have fun, make friends and generally get on well with everyone.. who's saying its only for young people :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
You're never too old for Pokemon! Welcome to the forums Pokefangrrl. It's great to see another adult join this forum! Enjoy your stay~.

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
Years
And I though I was old, everybody I know dropped the theme since middle school. Very nice to see that I'm not the only person above 15 who likes pokemon =D

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Not sure I am a poke adult but I am turning 17 but I will still greet you xD
Hello & Welcome to the PokeCommunity pokefangrrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back