• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I hate it when that happens! I've gone through so many hoovers like that from being too stupid to realize D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Now how did that get there?

I remember once thinking I lost my GBC. I looked everywhere for it, then decided it accidentally wound up in the trash. Couldn't find it there. Finally, I went back to my room (where i thought it was originally) and looked on the top bunk of my bunkbed. And ZVARRI! there it was.

Ozzyyyy, your sig. is lacking indigoooo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One of my dreams had Tales of Symphonia. Of course I don't remember the details except I remember like... some museum area of wherever the hell my dream took place.

/lol late but who cares.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Got my prom dress; so excited! Now I need to decide who I wanna cosplay as for Otakon. Guess I should hit eBay to look up cosplay outfits.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yeah, I like tricking new people into thinking I'm a guy XD;

Anyways, I now have the idea to crossplay as Natsu and pull it off doing something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back