• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
golden.png

Preview of a trainer card I'm working on, fonts will change to the offical fonts.
Trainer goes where the question marks are and where it says name nearest the circle (left ones are below and right are above) put the name of the pokemon. Put you trainer name, their job (occupation wouldn't fit), their age and I am considering adding Hometown as well.
Also add a small bio under the heading bio.

What do you think continue or bin it?

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
Years
Kewl template! :D

Oh, and I need help... I keep trying to add an image from ImageSHack, but it keeps sayin I'm linkin to another site and that I can't add links to other sites after 15 posts! Plz help!

P.S. Yes, I am using IMG tags.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Raah My TC CARDS!

Ok people These are mine i copied the Template from a Ruby rom and edited it so they fit,

And

The Third one is in my Sig!!

Rate and comment, I need a touch of Inspiration to create!
EDIT: Are the pictures showing?! If not i NEED help!

Years
Thanks. The five squares are for ribbons and the seven are for the frontier symbol thingies. ^-^ So do you have any sugestions?

Last edited:
Years
I made one, but I forgot the most important part, badges, I just realised, well here it is
testbb9.png

and it blank
testblankyi1.png

EDIT: Crap, I forgot to take the trainer out, oh well, I guess I need to work on a better design

Years
Got a question about making TC's in paint. I just started doing it yesterday, and made the ones in my signature...but as you can see, the trainers look a little funny, because when I pasted them in, they had a black background, forcing me to use the paint bucket to get rid of the black. Anybody know how to fix this problem so my trainer's don't look like they have spikes sticking out of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back