• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Interdpth's Tool List

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Mateo: You were the Matt that like Stargate?

CASSIDY? OMG

Stargate: When I need to work on my item editor
Mario: 0-255
Yoni: I've never encountered that, you must have forgotten to save them to memory or something.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
I'm having a problem with the BE in leafgreen. I trying to edit the Rivals team, but everytime I replace his Pidgey with something else, it reverts back to Pidgey when I click elsewhere. And yes, i save the pkmn data.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
I Like.

I like the tools so far, they seem easy-to-use. However, I have a Tool Idea:
Ever inserted a script to a offset, and the script doen't work? Well with the Offset Clearer, you can fix this! All you do, is, enter the offset you want to clear, and this tool does it for you! No more going to HEX editors, wasting time, with just one click, you can fix your problem.

Good idea? Let me know.

luigirulze

Australia's Biggest Luigi Nerd
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Impressive, very impressive. Cant wait for evolution ed, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
hey Interdpth, Your good about graphic, right.. could you make a tool to edit the world map for FRLG? that would be really come in handy..

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Really, so the AI could be manipulated? That's great as I've been hearing a lot of people complaining about how dumb my trainers' Pokemon were. I hope this helps me to fix that :)

Good job, I'll be paying more attention to the tools you release.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I'm actually thinking of a small robust map editor as i'd like to place multiple tiles down at a time.

Thoughts? It wouldn't rival many map editors....for a bit ;D

I'm thinking about it, it's not 100% sure yet.

Zel: Are you the Shiny Gold guy?

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
loool ^^"
sorry interdpth, this is a term from AdvanceMap (I forget to translate to English.)
He mean a "Stamp" function, he can copy a part of the TileMap and stamp it back on it multiple times (to increase the change speed).

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Oh, no.

I plan to allow you to resize how many tiles you are going to be choosing to place, easily modifyable with your map.

Lu-Ho, I hope you don't mind me doing a map editor. XD

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I meant in a TileMap editor...
It'd be a nice feature, not to take and place one and one and one tiles... Why not all of them at the same time?

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I need ideas for how my mapeditor will look, i'm thinking combining aspects of EM and AM

NatureKeeper

Hey, The link to battleed is broken. Could you re-upload it plz?

Back