• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen III party Gameboys

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Thaaats right. I took the time and the uneeded energy to create SPs that can show you, your gen III party, and a sweet background of your choosing. Here are the colors of which you chan choose from.....
GameboyAdvancedSPBlack.png
GameboyAdvancedSPBlue.png
GameboyAdvancedSPPink.png
GameboyAdvancedSPRed.png
GameboyAdvancedSPGreen.png

Now you need to give me your name(try to keep it short),a list of your party, a picture of your sprite, your choice of color, and a link to the picture that you wish to have in the background...
(like this
Name: JollyRoger
Party:Umbreon, Sharpedo, Cacturne, Murkrow, Houndoom, Crawdaunt
Sprite: Me
Color: Black
Background: Examp 001)
Here is a final project.....
Mine.png

Hope you like and request a SP.

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
Name: Sandy
Party: (it's for FireRed, so I hope Gen I Pokemon are okay?)Charizard, Raichu, Primeape, Nidoking, Vaporeon, Kadabra
Sprite: I'd like the female from LeafGreen and FireRed... but that sprite is hard to find... so, any female sprite from the 3rd Gen will do if you can't find her
Color: (don't laugh >>) My GB is pink... so...
Background: I'm not too picky... if it's not too much work, I'd like one of my Pokemon as the background. If it is too much work, the moon works, too

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Woah!! thats cool!!
Name- Chary
Pokemon -Charizard Feralgatr tyranatar houndoom salamance and sceptile
Backround- could i have a charizard backround
Color -red
Sprite- could you use this?
Platinum.png

Back