• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I prefer RTS games over FPS... RTS requires more thinking than FPS... FPS is just shooting and hoping to kill the enemy...

kuzronk

Banned
Years
That would be wrong in some cases. It probily be like that due to most people skipping the storyline and just going to mutiplayer.

TY

When i played COD i was badass at it... but after a couple of months the "community" started to rule it, being pissed if you dont "quickscope" (waste of a good sniper rifle).

I have to admit everywhere there are raging people

TY

Far Cry 3 is the only FPS game i play regularly now... for the rest its FIFA, Terraria and a lot of RTS games

TY

i got a pretty neat team (Joey Barton is overpowered IMO... lying stats xD)

TY

I have one thing to say for Red Alert 2: Prism Tank FTW... such a badass unit
i played it when i was a really little kid and im still hooked to the Command and Conquer series (tho the latest ones (C&C3, RA3, C&C4) havent impressed me

TY

I enjoy the Soviets, big tanks (and even airships xD), but i love the Allied Prism Tank..
I love the first Red Alert aswell, such a hard AI to beat, and on that game i do prefer the Soviets (mainly because the Allies were crap on land with weak tanks, best was the Medium Tank...)

TY

Yeah, with the Soviets, they had the better weapons. With the Allies, they had better technology. The Allied Cruisers were so op.

The Cruiser had one big weakness: Submarines... when i saw a Cruiser i just sent out a massive fleet of them and its dead asap... it needs the protection of Destroyers and Gunboats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back