• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T for Android

Years
As the Item Editor is under work, I added a files browser to G3T so you don't need to use or download any file exploring app anymore.
Enjoy the new update and stay tuned for the next tool.

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
Hello Kurapika (hunter x hunter reference?)

very interesting to have your great tool for android, would likely be the first time to work on my phone when hacking a rom
but i do want to confirm something, does this also accept added types like the main tool does?

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
I see, I assume that means like how one edits an ini, which this app does not use as you stated
well not that it matters, i'll likely do my main work on a pc but this tool will be epic to use as any flaws i find that this tool can edit, means i dont have to wait till i get behind my lap, a real time and live saver ^^
cant wait to see it develop further ^^

Years
I see, I assume that means like how one edits an ini, which this app does not use as you stated
well not that it matters, i'll likely do my main work on a pc but this tool will be epic to use as any flaws i find that this tool can edit, means i dont have to wait till i get behind my lap, a real time and live saver ^^
cant wait to see it develop further ^^
G3T mobile allows you to customize the sizes of data, such as the number of moves and the number of items, etc. But the actual data offsets are extracted in a semi-dynamic way, very practical! Sparing you all the pain from editing offsets everytime you repoint a table.
Well, G3T for PC does the same except that it has a full .ini editing options but it's rather unecessary to have it while the dynamic extraction feature is present!

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince
Years
cool, yeah i have not had much good luck with editing the ini's myself so your dynamic system is really great ^^
if it was not for the size issue i have with the PC version with the pokemon editor, i would likely only use PGE for adding more pokemon and the functions not present in your tool, i still plan to do the trainers, items with your tool as for the move editor on pc, well i have to check that cause both tools had some issues last time, but seeing i now use a rom base hack and all that might be different XD)

Years
link doesn't work

I tested it and it's working just fine for me.
EDIT: Well the link was working, but the file was not. FIXED IT!
P.S.: As a fun fact, the new file contains the Items Efitor but I hid it as it doesn't support v1.1 ROMs yet!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Now it's saying that it was removed from Google drive due to terms of service

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This is a great move editing tool so far, I can't wait for it to gain more functionality. Is auto-repointing/finding free space a feature in your radar?

Also, very minor spelling error, Status: Paralysis is accidentally misspelled Status: Paralyzis.

Years
This is a great move editing tool so far, I can't wait for it to gain more functionality. Is auto-repointing/finding free space a feature in your radar?

Also, very minor spelling error, Status: Paralysis is accidentally misspelled Status: Paralyzis.

Definitely in the radar!
Whoops! Will correct that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Okay, I made changes to the moves, saving all the while, and while the changes appear made in the editor, they are not appearing on the rom. Am I missing something?
Edit: Ignore this, user error; I want editing the version of the room I thought I was.

Last edited:
Back