• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
If you teach yourself katakana, it's actually really easy to navigate menus since you just sound out the word and figure out what english word it sounds like, usually. :x

Alright, awesome. If I can teach myself katakana before BbS comes out, I'll definitely import it. <3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
It's not that hard actually. Katakana can be treated like a picture of what you want, and it's really easy to memorize. At least that's how I got through FFXII IZJS and KH2FM+. xD I know barely any jap at all.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Sure! :3
Just have to wait for the owner come back and put you in the list. :D

I haven't learned katakana yet, but I should if I want to get those two Final Mix games. D;

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
How come I've never seen this before? Madness I tell you!
I want to join, s'il vous plait =3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Sure! :3
Just have to wait for the owner come back and put you in the list. :D

I haven't learned katakana yet, but I should if I want to get those two Final Mix games. D;

No. Play the games, and do your best like I did. It's a bit more fun and feels even more exiting, and it's really not hard to get used to at all. :) You'll find yourself naturally recognizong what certain things are. If I saw the katakana for Hi-Potion, I'd tell instantly what it is. It comes naturally, I promise you. XD 4 other friends I know played it with no past jap katakana knowledge and they beat it fine. Your choice though, just saying... =\ :P

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
No. Play the games, and do your best like I did. It's a bit more fun and feels even more exiting, and it's really not hard to get used to at all. :) You'll find yourself naturally recognizong what certain things are. If I saw the katakana for Hi-Potion, I'd tell instantly what it is. It comes naturally, I promise you. XD 4 other friends I know played it with no past jap katakana knowledge and they beat it fine. Your choice though, just saying... =\ :P
same here. I beat Days, and Final Mix (both of them) with out anything memory of Japanese. Like it's easy to remember potion and other items are, without translation

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I guess it wouldn't be so bad but... it's much, much easier to get through when you can read the menus. @_@;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Yeah, seeing as my new PSP has been ordered (got a Dissidia Bundle and Crisis Core for £60 cheaper than they should be together x3), I'm contemplating importing BbS. And P3P.
Oh nice. You should import Dissida Final Fantasy : Universal Tuning. IT's the International Version, with more characters, and has English voices, and Japanese Subtitle, and you can switch the voice from English to Japanese in the battle.

I know that was off topic xD.

Anyways, Yeah I would Pre-Order BBS, But I can't Imma just gonna order it, Play it, beat it, and love it, and do that all over again except the ordering part xD. I still need a PSP damnit.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Universal Tuning doesn't have any new characters, the screenshots with Lightning in them were a hoax. It is simply the version of Dissidia we got (ours had extra cutscenes and arcade modes) with JP & NA/EUR voice options. Really, its just the same as Final Fantasy VII -International- where it was just the NA/EUR version with something not too important (in VII Int's case, an art disc).

A thought occurred to me over dinner a couple nights ago. We may see the end of certain International & Final Mixes! With all DLC nowadays, they may actually just add things like new boss fights and storyline via DLC. Wouldn't that be great!!

Last edited:

toothfairy

Battling since Blue
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
i wanted 358/2 days to have wifi so bad D: i thought it was gonna be like player vs player in Olympus

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Of course, welcome to the club.
~Member List Updated~

Oh, and this is semi-related to the FC, but have you guys heard of the edgy new title Epic Mickey? It has some of the freakest concept art I've ever seen relating to a Disney title.

Story Concept
Spoiler:

Concept Art, Renders, & Screenshots
Spoiler:

As surprising as this is, its an actual title and not a hoax.

Last edited:
Back