• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
so don't call me a noob for asking this but how do you get the lvl up emblem? i mean i've been here a few months which means i'm not the root meaning of the word (noob comes from from newbie coming from new) and i'm pretty good at the games which takes care of the newer meaning that says they're bad at video games so am i qualified? or is there some qualifier battle i have to take?

Years
I think in order to get that emblem you need to make a big change to yourself on the forum, I earned this emblem after Sydian saw a post I did in a thread in Other Voting Polls but like with all other non-requestable emblems, a mod needs to see if you are worthy of earning it.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Yay!!! I want a PC IS MY LIFE Emblem ^^ PC is really my life! I log on during the little time I get to use the computer in school and I am on at least 4 hours a day :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay!!! I want a PC IS MY LIFE Emblem ^^ PC is really my life! I log on during the little time I get to use the computer in school and I am on at least 4 hours a day :D
and again, this emblem isn't requestable, lemme quote what ozzykins has said
Just saying, don't make a point to stay up till 3AM or whatever just to get the emblem. xD It's more just someone that spends loooaaads of time on PC and gives the impression that if they left, life would never be the same for them - that kind of thing haha. Most staff members have slightly different criteria for awarding each emblem though so that's worth remembering :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I have no idea if this has been mentioned, but it's bothering me a lot. In the OP for the Jumping On The Bandwagon description, it should be there's not their's =P

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Can I have
ZWFxG.jpg
It's Your Birthday!?
Here is some proof that I was here on my birthday. http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=236499&u2=254777

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Sure ya can. I'll go give it now, and happy belated birthday!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing! Congratulations on becoming a veteran, glad to see you're still here :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back