• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter Writing Competition!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Posting to let y'all know that I am participating and will get my entry in before or on the deadline date. :)

Best of luck to those who enter!

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I'll try to have my entry in before the deadline, but I'm suddenly busy at work with the Christmas Rush, so I can't guarantee it.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
I'm working on my entry, fingers crossed I get it done in time!

Just curious: how many entries have been sent in so far? Just the one all the judges confirmed getting?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'll try to have my entry in before the deadline, but I'm suddenly busy at work with the Christmas Rush, so I can't guarantee it.
Well I sure hope you can get it done in time!

Vociferocity said:
I'm working on my entry, fingers crossed I get it done in time!

Just curious: how many entries have been sent in so far? Just the one all the judges confirmed getting?
Since you are supposed to comment here once you have submitted your entry, it is a good chance if a story has been submitted, a comment about it lies here. So yes, only one entry so far. :P

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I don't think I'll be able to finish my story by Friday as I have exams. So I guess I'll be dropping out. If there is a deadline however then I'll try to get my story up.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
lol i just saw this seeing that i'm not really active in this section of the forums XD

I'm just starting now and seeing that I have exams next week and a couple of tests later this week I don't think i'm gonna finish in time but, if it does so happen that the deadline is pushed back hmu so I know :3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I literally just started mine. I'm probably gonna go over the word limit a bit. I literally just started like ten minutes ago and I already have five hundred words and I haven't even given the main character's name yet...

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Reposting...

My entry is in! Sent it to all three of you, just to be sure! It's an original work, and I'm quite pleased with it.

Back