• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Firered 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
logo_digimon.png

Here it is! After wanting a Digimon hack of fire red that was slightly more in depth and worked on than versions I had seen, I decided to learn rom hacking and attempt it myself. I am currently progressing at a fairly slow speed due to how busy I am, but it is coming along and I will keep my status updated in this thread.

Progress:
Digimon: 10%
Trainers: 10%
Gym Leaders: 0%
Custom Attacks: 15%
Storyline: 0%
Tileset: 0%
End Game Challenges: 0%

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Storyline:
Spoiler:

Digimon evo lines on first release:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
did you planning to change the moves??

I certainly am.

I've already got the majority of starter moves implemented; aka the classic Bubble Blow and unique ones that other In-Trainings use. I also have included many of the well known moves such as; Pepper Breath, Blue Blaster, Giga Blaster, Poison Ivy, Meteor Wing, Terra Force and many more.

In the end I plan on completely replacing all the Pokemon moves with Digimon based ones, but for now it will probably end up about 50/50 (using ones that are loosely similar to save time aka; Thunder Claw > Thunder Punch etc)

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I hate Digimon. lol But making a hack with Digimon will probably be fun. Especially if there are new moves! Good luck! :)

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Nice man havnt seen a digimon hack in a while before they both got cancelled yrs ago. Congrats 4 doing 1! hope it goes well.

Years
Wow a Digimon hack! This is gonna be awesome! To be honest, I've never played Digimon or seen the anime, but I will definitely play your hack and who knows maybe I'll get really into Digimon because of you.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Played Digimon on ds. It wasn't so bad. Anyways.. I know it's not final but seeing the OW's like that looks awful ): nice digimon sprites though! They're a bunch of cuties lol I wonder how the Digimon World would look like? In the ds version, it's all too advanced system. I wonder how you'll do it? c: Requires good artwork and bunch of asm stuffs. Good luck on everything!!

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
logo_digimon.png

Here it is! After wanting a Digimon hack of fire red that was slightly more in depth and worked on than versions I had seen, I decided to learn rom hacking and attempt it myself. I am currently progressing at a fairly slow speed due to how busy I am, but it is coming along and I will keep my status updated in this thread.

Progress:
Digimon: 10%
Trainers: 10%
Gym Leaders: 0%
Custom Attacks: 15%
Storyline: 0%
End Game Challenges: 0%

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Storyline:
Spoiler:

Digimon evo lines on first release:
Spoiler:

Awesome, i haven't seen a DIgimon Hack in a Long Time
And Played Digimon world (it's not that Bad) Since my DS Lite Broke:| Another than that Good Luck Bro:)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2020
I certainly am.

I've already got the majority of starter moves implemented; aka the classic Bubble Blow and unique ones that other In-Trainings use. I also have included many of the well known moves such as; Pepper Breath, Blue Blaster, Giga Blaster, Poison Ivy, Meteor Wing, Terra Force and many more.

In the end I plan on completely replacing all the Pokemon moves with Digimon based ones, but for now it will probably end up about 50/50 (using ones that are loosely similar to save time aka; Thunder Claw > Thunder Punch etc)

this will be awsome, ill be waiting for the hack

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I loved Digimon anime and games, good luck with making the hack.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
This looks great. I will be waiting for this to be completed. Btw are you adding the Digimon Frontier digimon? You don't have to do this, but Frontier is my favorite digimon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back