• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Years
In response to feeling the vortex of isolation and not having a purpose in life anymore (school vacation has just started), I cleaned my house from top to bottom, restarted several Pokemon games, had lunch with some friends, and sorted and donated a bunch of stuff in preparation for moving out!

Very productive and hope I can have another good one!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I had a nice day today. I went shopping with my mom and chewed her ears off about pokemon lol

Then uhhhh i did a bunch of random things while I got home :P Been a little too energetic to play much pokemon games outside one battle over wifi on ultra moon though. Even though i've had quite the drive to just be mostly into pokemon and only pokemon lately (i also edited my korrina fan page today, too. i added a bit of fangirling over her, some new korrina images for my gallery, and random posts about pokemon stuff in general :P I should add this site to my profile so people here can admire it more easily sometime...:D).

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Uhh...I got sick today, and I just threw up. So, yeah. :t089:
(Don't worry, it's nothing major - I actually feel significantly better after getting it out!)

LadyJirachu

Years
Day only started so far. But I seem good outside a slight anxiety attack i had earlier (i needed medication to end it and thankfully it worked).

I'm still amazed how I was able to get my mom soooo into pokemon yesterday in the cab ride to stop n shop xD Just by talking about the sell values of the classic game boy pokemon games. So much win~

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
My day today will be nearly the same as all the others, that is lonely, lame, dull and tedious.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
It was pretty good. I was a bit off mentally but I got to relax a lot. Best of all, I got the motivation to clean a bit :D

LadyJirachu

Years
Today was peaceful :3

I did have ocd at times but i've generally been in a good mood.

Fooling around on The Pokemon Project was also fun! :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Very tired and trying to juggle several things at once, which ends in me panicking and being the opposite of productive hahaha.

Still so happy about being promoted.

There are tons of messages I want to respond to, but when I'm this tired my brain goes numb and I can't manage any meaningful words.

Years
Well, I was studying whole day (aside from replaying Yellow), which was exhausing, but I just found out that my best friend, who now attends university at the opposite side of the country, decided to do his Master Degree on same university I'll be doing it. I can say that 2019 will be interesting year.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Really bad at first but then I turned it around. I'm glad I always seem to stay optimistic and realize things that make me feel bad shouldn't be dwelled on, but changed so I stop feeling like that.
And... That's what I did.

TY

The whole day ive been figuring out if im dreaming or not... after falling out of bed i realise i do not dream... but that makes things even weirder

Years
I was procrastinating instead of studying for most of the day and tomorrow I'm going to the village feast so no studying either.

Back