View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012 (8:38 PM). Edited June 27th, 2012 by Nomine.
サトセレ

Nature: Calm
    I can't believe I just found this thread today. Haha. This show is LEGIT. I've been waiting for a looong time since The Last Airbender ended, and LoK was the exact sequel I was looking for!

MY FEELS AT THE END OF THE SEASON FINALE. (LOTS OF SPOILERS. IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE SEASON FINALE, DON'T READ!)
    Spoiler:
    AMON IS TARRLOK'S BROTHER. WHAT A TWIST. I knew he was a Waterbender from the start! Then... General Iroh must have learned a lot from Zuko... He can propel himself in the air with his FIREBENDING. How cool is that? And later... I couldn't keep my mouth shut when Amon was about to take Korra's bending away. Then she started to Airbend! TAKE THAT AMON! And finally at the end, I seriously thought that it was Tenzin but it was really Aang! Energybending is the COOLEST THING EVER. AVATAR STATE, YIP YIP! And after twelve long episodes, MAKORRA! Good thing she was able to bring back Lin's bending! Energybending can take away or give back one's bending!!! I can now call Korra a fully-realized Avatar.

Username: Antitryptic™
    Element: Firebending