• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What's up with this one buddy????

thanks for the answer, but still, i wanted to know how to play the good side of the story, sorry for not specifying enough Dx
When you head back towards Team Earth's base just keep answering No to the grunt where she invites you to join their side. After when she is gone you will be told what to do next and this would become the Good side of story...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Hi, i would like to first congrat you on how great and successful this game it. Now i have a question, i have completed the main part of the game, and i began collecting the ruby destiny fragments and i have all 8, i talked to Chromoega (or whatever his name is) and talked to all 8 pillars is nothing has happened, im not sure if my game recognizes that i have all 8 ruby fragments cause i would collect them and something might glitch out, but anyways im wondering if i missed something or maybe just some weird glitch on my account

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
No... He doesn't have Rock Smash in his learnable moves (in any game).
He can learn Rock Smash since Ruby & Sapphire.

BTW, I stuck in the third water maze of Water Current Contest. There is something wrong with movement permissions. This glitch exists since beta 4.

Last edited:
Years
Is someone knows about this? Pls help im a beginner and dont what to do... I got 6 symbols now...the event is after the cyber world, in good path...the pyramid guide said is go to east of rinta town,in dusk path's mineral cave but the problem is when i go there,inside the cave,there is a dragonlike pkmn blocking the way,when i talked it..the pkmn sends me out of the cave..plz help...what should i do?...btw The games very interesting bcause of d' story...and i really like it thats why im very eager to past this cave. Thanks in advance.. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is someone knows about this? Pls help im a beginner and dont what to do... I got 6 symbols now...the event is after the cyber world, in good path...the pyramid guide said is go to east of rinta town,in dusk path's mineral cave but the problem is when i go there,inside the cave,there is a dragonlike pkmn blocking the way,when i talked it..the pkmn sends me out of the cave..plz help...what should i do?...btw The games very interesting bcause of d' story...and i really like it thats why im very eager to past this cave. Thanks in advance.. :)

Go to Lustersand Town and win yourself your 6th badge.

I GOT A SHINY SCYTHER IN THE SAFARI ZONE :D

LUCKY YOU!!!

BTW, I stuck in the third water maze of Water Current Contest. There is something wrong with movement permissions. This glitch exists since beta 4.

...zzz...
I always forget to fix that... >,>
Sorry about that. =/

Isn't Skarmory supposed to be able to learn Rock Smash? :(

Not really sure. If it really does, then it'll be fixed on the next patch.

Hi, i would like to first congrat you on how great and successful this game it. Now i have a question, i have completed the main part of the game, and i began collecting the ruby destiny fragments and i have all 8, i talked to Chromoega (or whatever his name is) and talked to all 8 pillars is nothing has happened, im not sure if my game recognizes that i have all 8 ruby fragments cause i would collect them and something might glitch out, but anyways im wondering if i missed something or maybe just some weird glitch on my account

PM me your saved file (note: your .sav file, not your .sgm file) and I'll invesigate and hopefully fix it for you.

I tried several different ruby roms and it wont let me patch it please help.

What patcher are you using?
Also, please download the Newbie Package. It has instructions on how to patch.

thanks for the answer, but still, i wanted to know how to play the good side of the story, sorry for not specifying enough Dx

After the Dark Organization event in Rintah Town, surf back to Breeze Island and decline Team Earth's offer of joining them.

Just some errors that i found...
Spoiler:

I'm too lazy to fix the texts going beyond the borders... :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
What pokemon editor did you use to create the stats of the new pokemon? Please I need the link.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Can you help me please?
I'm stuck in RainLeaf town, And I can't get to the second gym...
I need goggles to get passed the sandstorm but i don't know where to get them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
People in the PC of Lustersand Town talk about Victory Road. That's pretty weird. XD

Twilight Path isn't shown on the Hevah Map.

Also, a fisherman near Tower of Fate use "RAPI 1" in the battle.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
People in the PC of Lustersand Town talk about Victory Road. That's pretty weird. XD

Twilight Path isn't shown on the Hevah Map.

Also, a fisherman near Tower of Fate use "RAPI 1" in the battle.

Thanks for the report. I will fix them in the next patch release.
Now where the heck is my to-fix bug-list...? >,>

But according to Advance Map, Twilight Path is displayed properly...
Spoiler:

I'm currently at work, so I can't test it in-game, but I will later. :3

Can you help me please?
I'm stuck in RainLeaf town, And I can't get to the second gym...
I need goggles to get passed the sandstorm but i don't know where to get them.

Um... How did you even get to Rainleaf Town without the Goggles? o.o

What pokemon editor did you use to create the stats of the new pokemon? Please I need the link.

I used Yet Another Pokemon Editor.

Sir jagold,i got 6 badge already sir...

f076e.gif
Eew... Don't call me "sir"! I'm not that old!
ea722.gif

...am I?
ecdf9.gif

Anyway, after you got the badge from Kronz in Lustersand Town, did Ranger Leana showed up? If she didn't then talk to Kronz again.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
To be honest, I have no slight clue.
I haven't played the game in a while, and a few days ago, when i actually started playing it, I loaded my save state, and Ended up in Rainleaf town...
And i really don't wan't to reset because i got an Espeon and a shiny Yanma.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
To be honest, I have no slight clue.
I haven't played the game in a while, and a few days ago, when i actually started playing it, I loaded my save state, and Ended up in Rainleaf town...
And i really don't wan't to reset because i got an Espeon and a shiny Yanma.

PM me your saved file then.
Note: .sav file is what I need, not the .sgm file.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Can I have something like a pokedex for this game or base stats of those fakemon, I really like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back