• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2020
how do i find the 3 birds.I know that i need to do something with the flutes but what;

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
This is awesome! I started playing but I found an unown H that simply looks glitched up.

Years
so i just updated my copy last night, and everything works fine except for one thing. i'm continuing my nuzlocke run from a few versions ago (2.1 to the current). i started up the new version, and opened up one of my current saves. everything seems normal and ok from what i can tell, except for one thing. i can't catch ANY pokemon anymore. i get the message 'a mysterious force is preventing you from catching the pokemon' regardless what it is. i've tried catching pokemon in different parts of he map just to see if it's just a few areas, the same thing happens.

anyone know of why this is happening or know of a fix (other than restarting)?

Years
so i just updated my copy last night, and everything works fine except for one thing. i'm continuing my nuzlocke run from a few versions ago (2.1 to the current). i started up the new version, and opened up one of my current saves. everything seems normal and ok from what i can tell, except for one thing. i can't catch ANY pokemon anymore. i get the message 'a mysterious force is preventing you from catching the pokemon' regardless what it is. i've tried catching pokemon in different parts of he map just to see if it's just a few areas, the same thing happens.

anyone know of why this is happening or know of a fix (other than restarting)?
Ignore the comment of above member and the problem you are facing is due to the fact that the latest beta prevents users to play with old saves. The Hack creators have strongly asked members to play a fresh new game

Years
Ignore the comment of above member and the problem you are facing is due to the fact that the latest beta prevents users to play with old saves. The Hack creators have strongly asked members to play a fresh new game

thank you kindly. =]
do you (or anyone else) happen to know if version 3.0 (or any other version before the the most recent) supports saves from 2.1?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
thank you kindly. =]
do you (or anyone else) happen to know if version 3.0 (or any other version before the the most recent) supports saves from 2.1?
Probably anything before 3.2 works but... why don't you go for the new game in 3.3?
2.1 is older than how long alienhunter is here... it is not even outdated, it's absolute history =D
You will surely enjoy LC with new events more ;)

Years
Probably anything before 3.2 works but... why don't you go for the new game in 3.3?
2.1 is older than how long alienhunter is here... it is not even outdated, it's absolute history =D
You will surely enjoy LC with new events more ;)

i plan on starting a new game with 3.3 after i beat the e4 in 2.1 since the old saves are not compatible. looked back on the site and realized i even READ the old saves weren't compatible, and wow i feel like an idiot for realizing that the first time.

i just want to finish off my nuzlocke run first.

edit: well, looks like my save glitched and i never obtained the glaicier badge after beating pryce. oh well, just means i can start a new file sooner =3

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey guys, just popping in for a status. So as you know the last update was July 20th, and I'm here to say just because it stops for a few months doesn't mean it's dead. You guys should be used to gaps like that right? xD

In just over 2 weeks from now I begin my third year of Uni, so times will be tough. That's not the only thing though, I'll not be working on LC for a while even if I had the time, I have to focus on other things to build my life up so I'm not living in a box on the street.

Just hold on a bit longer for the next updates is all I'm asking, and enjoy what there currently is so far ;)

Back