• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Anime and Manga fan club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Um...See if you can get volume 1 of Rurouni Kenshin if you don't already have it. 08th MS Team is always woth a watch, but it's a bit difficult to find. Outlaw Star is good, I like that 'un.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
I'd really rather not buy Rouroni Kenshin since they have tons of copies at our rental store. But, I can look into the other two. Most of the videos from my personal collection are going to be shown for the first few meetings, until we can do a fundraiser to get a club library, so I'm trying to get a few new ones before school starts.

~Ozy~

Years
Ah. My local library and Blockbuster combined have nothing aside from DBZ and Cowboy Bebop tapes. You're lucky.

I can't relly think of anything else right now, sorry.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Oh. that's ok. You gave me a lot of other suggestions a few pages back a think ;)

A little OT, but I love Cowboy Bebop. I have the entire collection. Looking forward to Cowboy Bebop UT.

~Ozy~

Years
Oh yeah, Cowboy Bebop is great. If you like that you'll probably enjoy Outlaw Star, they're kinda similar.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
I liked it a lot; the only problem is that it was only about 26 eps long. What's the story-line of Outlaw Star?

~Ozy~

Years
Well, starts off with humans having colinized space. There are three basic social divisions in this world, Goverment spacefleet, Pirate, and somewhere in between, the Outlaws.

Enter our hero, Gene Starwind. He wants to go up into space. He finally gets his wish when he's contacted by the typical mysterious lady to protect her on a trip. The rest of the series rapidly ensues.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Sounds interesting. What I liked about cowboy bebop was how everything flowed so well. Even though I don't particularily care for jazz, it just fit the series so well; even got me to buy the soundtrack. One of my favorite episodes was "Ballad of Angels", where he gets thrown out of the window by...is his name vicous? It almost looks like that stained glass window was real, you know?

falling up+
Years
lol o man people actually got suspended for our senior prank. My favorite episode of cowboy bebop has to be the one with the lobster he left in the fridge for years. Its just a freaky out of the ordinary story arc episode. its great...also adamant did you design the formu yourself or get it hosted by one of those free services where you can just change the colors and stuff? Cause it looks awesome i was just wondering...

~Ozy~

Years
What? Oh, my own forums (in the sig) are Invisionfree, same with the one I'll be making for the site. Unless you have your own plans about it or anything.

~Ozy~

Years
Well, the skin will probably be a different color and if we've got a banner for the entire club, I can put that up to but it'll be pretty similar.

~Ozy~

Years
Not really, looks good. I'd say though, keep non-editors out of the editors section. I can make an "editor" group and have only people in that group view and post in it.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2004
Oh yeah, you said you could password protect it, right? That would probably be a good idea. Ok, now what about moderators, praetors (no idea what they do btw); what do they do, and who's going to do it? The principal and sponsor will have to check up on it and make sure it's on the up and up in their opinion.

Back