• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I found a few spelling mistakes from the screenshots at the front page.

Instead of compotition, it's competition.

Instead of apropreate, it's appropriate.

Instead of supost, it's supposed, and instead of sivilains, it's civilians.

I think the sentence should be:
"This appears to be a switch. Press it?"

Hope I helped :S
Amazing hack by the way, can't wait to play it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Try replacing the tiles. Its all brighty using FR/LG. hehe. oh and Screens are promising, but again all too bright. Just my opinion. :)

EDIT:
saw your using different styles for house, please consider the tiles. use dark shading for looks. :DD

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Very vibrant tiles you're using, I like it!

I'm not going to go over grammar, as others have already posted them. but as for pronunciation, I think these are a couple:

The fifth screenshot with The Professor saying "It's our job as the adults..."
Should there not be be a comma after 'adults'? It sounds kind of awkward to have a pause in the sentence there...

And the screenshot with the cellphone picture in the upper left; not sure if someone else posted this, but I think that line should go like this:
"You need to get one, as/for they are very useful and necessary in today's..." Yeah, I hope you get what I mean...

Anyway, can't wait to play thias hack!

SonOfASubmariner

Not the only one with an avatar R/B Golbat related
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 19, 2017
Well, it seems to me that the FR/LG fale trainer, the FR/LG female trainer, the FR/LG Rival, Professor Oak, Giovanni and Team Rocket in general are all still there in this hack both overworld sprites AND battle sprites.

Those are the only flaws in this hack.

This hack is pretty good though.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well, it seems to me that the FR/LG fale trainer, the FR/LG female trainer, the FR/LG Rival, Professor Oak, Giovanni and Team Rocket in general are all still there in this hack both overworld sprites AND battle sprites.

Those are the only flaws in this hack.

This hack is pretty good though.

Well, maybe it's because they are still placeholders for potiential fan-made overworld and battle sprites? So I wouldn't call it a 'flaw'...you're still going to enjoy this hack anyway ;)

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
This hack spiked my curiosity! The tiles inserted looked like the took forever. The scripts I bet will be amazing. I saw the 3-layer tile made by diego in the credits and that sounds interesting. I can't wait to see more.

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
This looks awesome and creative! Is there a beta coming (or came out?)

It would be awesome!

All of the new features are great and creative

Also before u post a beta (not to be rude) fix your grammar and spelling.... well in a pokemon game xD

such as sivilian is civilian
Dialaga is DIALGA (in the game) or Dialga (normally)

etc

Last edited:

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Looking good

Not gonna go over the grammar,but there are plenty errors :(
I like the new textbox, and the tiles look amazing.
The plot is somewhat original, but I like the phone.

Anyways, good luck!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Pretty Epic looking. about how many fakemon would be in it?

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
hey this looks pretty sweet! im always a fan of hacks with fakemon. i hope your hack prospers! :D

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
please dont say this hack is dead... is it still in progress?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Wow, I am looking forward to this. I'm not a big fan of Fakemon, unless they are like evolves or already existent Pokemon, but at least you keep the originals too! I love the mailbox system Idea. Any Idea when a beta will be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back